1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

F10 528i-TEST DRIVE

Discussion in 'F10, F11, F07' started by ay39, Jun 26, 2011.

1. t2ribena

t2ribena Club guest

wei guys...i am not comparing to my car la...hehehe...not fair comparison...

i'm comparing to the e60 525i M-Sports and e39 525i M-Sports which i had the chance to own the e60 and another tested extensively...

yes the body control of the f10 is better like some put it but for me it is artificial...no thanks to the active integral steering...

anyway my feedback on the car is my opinion alone and does not represent any other person's feedback on the f10...

2. t2ribena

t2ribena Club guest

hahaha...it is highly advisable not to test the e39 M5...once kena no return like bmw7833 put it...ask james...hahaha

anyway, since i kennot find a replacement car for the beast i am not selling it...the F10 is too artificial and disconnected for me and the e92 M3 is superb on bends but on the straight road just not enuf oommmphh...its a great car...but still not enuf to make me part with the e39...

3. ay39

ay39 President
    Staff Member Club Committee

That's why dare not even ask for test drive...... Even avoid getting near the car...... Scare the car got gum...hehe

4. paultantk

paultantk Club Guest

520d got no integral active steering

If you get a grey f10 with xdrive even better, the whole electric power steering system is thrown out and replaced with a hydraulic one

5. aoch88

aoch88 Club Guest

Thanks boss and while I do agree everyone has different opinion and point of views, I do believe that we should make some sensible comparison. I mean there's no harm to say the E39 M5 is a great car but then again, a F10 M5 couldn't be terrible :)

6. ALBundy

ALBundy Founding Member

Everyone wants a BMW, but not everyone is willing to pay the price :)

7. aoch88

aoch88 Club Guest

Makes sense. That explains why E39 M5 is better than an F10. Lol :)

8. docrayboy

docrayboy Official Member

And ,worse, some people pretend to own a BMW and write rude remarks about others on the forum, right, bro? Good to have experienced people on the forum like AlBundy who's seen it all!

9. t2ribena

t2ribena Club guest

why? because it is so cheap that everyone could afford one?

10. t2ribena

t2ribena Club guest

doc...how to pretend to own a BMW? u champion ur diesel too extreme liau so ppl take it on you la...hehehe

see the same happen here...hehehe

11. aoch88

aoch88 Club Guest

It's easy to tell. If it's cheap enough then obviously more people would afford and buy. There are information with regards to vehicle brand sales in Malaysia annually. That might help to shed some lights :)

12. t2ribena

t2ribena Club guest

ermmm...so as a summary to your concept...the cheapest car get all the customer? no?

like that i should expect to see only Perodua Viva basic model on the list coz others are just too expensive...

13. aoch88

aoch88 Club Guest

That's based on your idea/theory, not mine :) I suggest you to read up some statistical articles and make use of good mathematics to resolve such data (if it may help). Your answer sound to be a very typical Malaysian. Btw, I think there's nothing wrong to share what I feel. If you think only your opinion counts and others are not allowed to post anything up, please make your own private forum.

14. t2ribena

t2ribena Club guest

hahaha...i tot you were pulling my legs so i play along...

going into calling me typical Malaysian and only my opinion counts is so uncool and getting personal...anyway sorry if you feel annoyed by my postings...chill

15. aoch88

aoch88 Club Guest

Haha, sorry boss I was kidding too :p Actually I don't know, never tried E39 M5 but I think F10 is quite nice to drive. Well, price tag also nice :) btw I'm also typical sometimes, everything also haggle and discount to the max. Lol

16. docrayboy

docrayboy Official Member

I can take them on anytime too. look how I've silenced schweppes! Ask AlBundy about people he knows who pretend they own a BMW on the forum....and make lots of stupid noise and comments...

17. holdbreaker

holdbreaker Club Guest

I've never owned a bimmer before the f10, and I can truly say that it's an experience. Loving every moment my right foot switches between the pedals. what an experience. Definitely outweighs the additional "fruit" (i.e. full glass roof, adaptive headlights, rear entertainment) that comes with the e-class merc.

18. holdbreaker

holdbreaker Club Guest

Huh?? Don't quite get you...but in any regards, "expensive cars" at the moment is a good thing. The Malaysian roads/infrastructure is not ready to handle the sudden influx of "additional" cars on the road. Perhaps, when they start spending the "excise duties" and "duties" on cars on the road infrastructure...then we can talk about more cars on the road. Although the EXCESSIVE duties are there...it also kerbs the excessive number of cars on the roads. Oh well...

19. t2ribena

t2ribena Club guest

please refrain from bringing political related discussion here guys...its against the forum rules...

20. ay39

ay39 President
    Staff Member Club Committee

What has hold breaker comments about the F10 got to do with cheaper cars? You have came into the forum lately and antagonize a number of OM and forumers herein with you arrogance, impoliteness, out of line statements. I have lately posted pictures of few rides for people like you, I consider a snob, just because you can afford a record E60 LCI. IF you think RM400k buy you nothing in a car, welcome to reality where all exotic car cost million and have nothing to justify. Its a 1.4million each seat cost brand new and it's call a Lambo LP 670 LCLY!!!