How to be an Official Member?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gracetcp

Club Guest
Dear members,

Below are the procedures and relevant details on Official membership.

Application Procedures

1) Download the application form below.

2) Complete the above application form.

3) Email your completed application form & car registration form to bmwmembership@gmail.com for processing.

The Official membership / renewal fees are:

1) Registration Fees (One Time) : RM200

2) Annual fees / renewal (valid from Jan-Dec): RM200

Please bank-in the above amount to:

KELAB BMW MALAYSIA

MAYBANK Account No:- 5123-5230-7612

Members who sign up / renew would be entitled the following items and benefits:-

1) Starter pack worth more than RM200 consisting of:-

- Official BMW Club Membership Card
- Official BMW Club Shirt for new members
- Official BMW Club Number Plate Holder for new members
- Official BMW Club Car Sticker for new members
- other goodies to be announced by the committee

2) Member Privilege Price for participation fees for future club events

3) Unrestricted access to the BMW Club Malaysia website.

4) Unrestricted access to all OMs nationwide (around 200 pax) for networking purpose

The Committee is continuously negotiating with various parties to seek benefits for official members ie club member discounts, strategic alliances with relevant sponsors/merchants.

Please download the latest application form below

Attachments

• BMW Club Malaysia Application Form 2024.pdf
    457.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

Thanks for the welcome. Just printed the form. Whom shall I submit this to?

When is the TT?

Cheers

William

Hi,when is the next unoficial gatherings?
maybe i can come in n meet new frens....

Izam, this thread is for people who need info on being an official member. You should visit 'Member's Meet Up", there are several unofficial meet ups at various places posted.

Newbies who are interested to become official members, the details & form is on the 1st page.

We get to choose Edge 5w-40 and Edge Sport 10w-60 (high performance or older engine), both fully synthetics. Its limited stock because this is not an unlimited quota sponsorship by Castrol, so join us early to ensure available of oil.

U need to tell the committee your choice of oil, then the committee will compile the quantity and go claim from Castrol at one go.. so it takes a while to get your oil.. I believe there's still available quota for these oil... but u have to be quick.. :wink: we got ours.. :D

Hi,

I joind as a official member last year but I have not got the starter pack.

Please let me know how I can claim those items ?

Thanks.

Hamilton

gracetcp;335954 said:
Dear members,

The membership / renewal fees are:

1) Registration Fees (One Time) : RM150
2) Annual fees / renewal (valid from Jan-Dec): RM150

Members who sign up / renew would be entitled the following items and benefits:-

1) Starter pack worth more than RM150
- Official BMW Club Membership Card
- Official BMW Club Shirt for new members
- Official BMW Club Cap for new members
- Official BMW Club Key Chain for new members
- Official BMW Club Number Plate Holder for new members
- Official BMW Club Car Sticker for new members
- Castrol 4 liters Lubricant (TWO cans for new members, ONE can for renewal)
- other goodies to be announced by the committee

2) Member Privilege Price for participation fees for future club events

3) Unrestricted access to the BMW Club Malaysia website.

The committee is continuously negotiating with various parties to seek benefits for official members ie club member discounts, strategic alliances with relevant sponsors/merchants.

The membership form is as attached. Please follow the instructions for payment in the form. Please PM me after you have faxed over the application form & bank in slip. Thanks.

hamilton;356725 said:
Hi,

I joind as a official member last year but I have not got the starter pack.

Please let me know how I can claim those items ?

Thanks.

Hamilton

We will contact u via PM to sort this out. Regards.

hi guys,

i would like to join the club. just like to know if;

1) will i be entitle for the starter pack?
2)joining this time of the year will be a waste as there is three more months left. is there an option to get the starter pack firt and then start next year Jan 2009?

shk318;357502 said:
hi guys,

i would like to join the club. just like to know if;

1) will i be entitle for the starter pack?
2)joining this time of the year will be a waste as there is three more months left. is there an option to get the starter pack firt and then start next year Jan 2009?

Anyone who joins as official member will be entitled to the starter pack, which is only given out upon approval of membership application & receipt of full payment.

It would be up to u to decide when u would like to join, if u're keen to be a part of the family or just for the starter pack.

Meantime, do introduce yourself in the Newbies section for us to get to know u.

Regards.

yes i agree. i join BMWClub not for starter pack only, but benifit and knowledge i will get from another members especially from the commitee about my car.

rzcarter;357546 said:
yes i agree. i join BMWClub not for starter pack only, but benifit and knowledge i will get from another members especially from the commitee about my car.

Semangat tu namanya ....... cayalah

looks like there is a miscommunication. what i wanted to know is, if i join as of today, will i be able to get a prorated rate as there's only 3 months left till 2009.

ini cadangan to comitee member la...why not to pick one rounded day , place and time to open a direct registration and payable day to all the people who wanted to join as an oficial membar......he heh he

shk318;358031 said:
looks like there is a miscommunication. what i wanted to know is, if i join as of today, will i be able to get a prorated rate as there's only 3 months left till 2009.

I am also waiting for this answer

Top Bottom