1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Engine Oil for E60??

Discussion in '6 Series' started by grossypinnocchio, Apr 9, 2009.

1. astroboy

astroboy Well-Known Member

That u gotta ask grossypinnocchio, whom had made only 6 postings so far, all on the same 4/9/09, afternoon and never posted other thing ever since.. :D :D

I say we tutup kedai.. before it become a dangdut place :p

2. Guna

Guna Club Guest

As a matter of fact I think I did! I was at this buka puasa function at the AB showroom here and I think the sambal got to me.Could you guys be cursing at about 7.45pm or so? wow,freeky man.

Your invitation is so tempting,I might have a field day,someday brader,someday

3. astroboy

Hahaha... job done.. :D

4. davidtch

davidtch Club Guest

Dear Guna, i did not come to the rescue at all. I m juz stating my point. I m Malaccan proudly. There r a lot of ppl in Sg who knows that it is media hype. What's the point of setting the record straight? In addition, there is nothing can be done to keep up the good name of the country unless it is as safe as 10 yrs ago.

Lastly, Anita Sarawak was on Strait Times Cover today. Anita Sarawak & her hubby was robbed by 4 robbers wif parang. Her hubby is given outpatient treatment at A&E.

Coming back to engine oil for N52 E60. I think there is a lot of discussion about it in this forum. There are difference opinion.

5. Guna

Guna Club Guest

Whatever little it may seem to you means a bundle to some.I was talking about the M54 in particular.

6. astroboy

I think 6 series is a great car but too huge for me for my daily LDP and Federal Highway 80kph ~ 140 kph weaving. 3-series suites me fine.. ;) 1-series should be much better.. :D

You folks do know u r in 6 series section ya?!

7. Guna

Guna Club Guest

Ha,ha,ha ,in this forum I could be in Timbuktu and wouldn't have known the difference..

8. astroboy

No worries, I just realised too.. :p

9. etquah

etquah New Member

Astroboy, the engine oil given by Castrol when we join the Club Castrol Edge 5W-40 with BMW Long Life 98, can use for our E90 ka ?

10. astroboy

Can use but I suggest u don't. Very pekat, so our 4-potter power suffer. One of our member poured it in lio.. complain like hell especially running the now rear 275/30R19 Adrenalin.. :p

All Jap cars can use. I use them on my mini 1.3 MPV.. :D

I'm offering RM100 for the Castrol Edge 5w-40 if you decided to chuck it into the garbage bin.. :p :D I very the nice ya?! :D

11. etquah

etquah New Member

Good Offer. Thanks. Will put it my wife Civic 1.8. I think can run in this car right ? Tell her to use for 10K km. She will be happy. To her it is an engine oil, the rest of the details of the oil is insignificance Right ? Will go and buy Castrol Powerflow 0-30W from NIssan SC then. Thanks for the useful advice. Next time buy you a drink during TT.:top:
    p/s I have a semi synthetic Shell Helix if you want

12. astroboy

Yep, its perfect for the Civic 1.8! 10k km is fine! :wink:

Is it 8th Gen 1.8? very high compression wor, using RON95?

So please feedback on the Powerflow 0w-30 in your 4-potter, I am very keen to go for it..:)

13. etquah

etquah New Member

Yes it is the 8th Gen 1.8. Let me test drive the car first during the weekend. My wife drive, "no feelings" one. as long as can start the car & jalan good enough.Ask her also no use.

Okay another 3000 km, I will change the oil. Will keep you posted