1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Charity Car Wash on 13/14th Dec 2008

Discussion in 'BMWCM Official Drives & Events' started by ALBundy, Nov 28, 2008.

1. ALBundy

ALBundy Founding Member

Hi fellow Members and Forumers, Received this from the organiser of the event as per email attached below. Those that are free on those dates, feel free to help them out. Cheers. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My name is Ms. Chandra from a medical based ngo called Hospis Malaysia.Briefly, we provide medical care for those who are diagnosed with cancer, AIDS and MND.We are collaborating with the Star-Motoring.com & AllMalaysian Bloggers Project (AMBP) to organise Hospis Malaysia Splashing Charity Car Wash.Date: Dec 13th &14th, 2008Venue: Leo Auto Services, Old Klang Road.Tickets are priced at RM20.00 includes Body wash, vacuum, FREE 18 point inspection and FREE labour for engine and black oil change.I have attached the link for the event:http://www.allmalaysia.info/ambp/events.asp.We are seeking support from your esteem club members by purchasing the ticket for the event.Pls advise of the possiblities of your club partipating in this event with us.You can ctc me at j_kchandra@yahoo.com. or at 016.318.3822.You can also visit our wenpage at: www.hospismalaysia.org.Thank you and Regards,Ms. Chandra Jeevanatha

2. infinityKL

infinityKL Club Guest

i hope the rainy season stops by then... cheers

3. anaksarawak

anaksarawak Official Member

wow... will support

4. B33mEr

B33mEr Club Guest

very nice ... i'll try to make it :D

5. loafer

loafer Club Guest

I'd love to support this but unfortunately I'll be out of town that weekend :(