1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Calling E46 Coupe/Sedan Klang & S.Alam

Discussion in 'E46' started by perryyip73, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Daiichi

Daiichi Club Guest

ok, now kena racun to join the club. Okay, how do i get to sign up and where to submit the details?

2. ICEMAN 68

ICEMAN 68 Founding Member

daiichi ...glad that see you wanting to sign up ...we OM will welcome you at the other side ...

contact or PM astroboy for more details ...

3. Daiichi

Daiichi Club Guest

I have downloaded the forms and fill up. I think I should hand over the forms to one of those TTs or maybe i could pass to Jarance.

4. ICEMAN 68

ICEMAN 68 Founding Member

pls do so ..surely would be glad to see ya nick turning blue ...that's the spirit ..!! :)

5. jarance

jarance Founding Member

Ha..ha.. dont mind lar.. Can act as introducer and get bonus point.. :love: :top:

6. sunnypuan

sunnypuan Club Guest

Sure or not, Jarance ! ! I know you... You are not the Glory Loving type wan....:top:

7. jarance

jarance Founding Member

suuny, dont pecah my lubang lar.. LOL

8. Daiichi

Daiichi Club Guest

So Jarance, can i pass the $$ and form to you ?? how about the starters kit bag? What is in it?

9. jarance

jarance Founding Member

Daiichi, based on the latest club's info the starter pack consist of:-

1) Starter pack worth more than RM150
    - Official BMW Club Membership Card (need time to prepare)
    - Official BMW Club Shirt for new members (what size do you need)
    - Official BMW Club Cap for new members (free size)
    - Official BMW Club Key Chain for new members (stainless steel with club logo)
    - Official BMW Club Number Plate Holder for new members (same like AB not Japanese style)
    - Official BMW Club Car Sticker for new members (If you want more than 1, please let me know)

As it in the middle of the year, the club is planning to give some small gift instead of pro-rata the fees.

I don't mind passing the application form to the Clubs but I would suggest you transfer the money to the club account via online banking or bank in thru the maybank ATM machine. After you have complete your transaction, please inform astroboy (club treasurer) via PM as it quite difficult to track your payment.

I can collect the starter pack on your behalf and hand it over to you when we meet in Klang (after your application have been approved.)

BTW, thank for supporting the club. :top:

Next person is perry.. (bro, sorry no pressure. Just join when you guy are comfortable with us) :listen:

10. Daiichi

Daiichi Club Guest

Ok Jarance, I will bank in and inform astroboy. The forms i will give to you with the copy of car reg card.

11. perryyip73

perryyip73 Club Guest

Next person is perry.. (bro, sorry no pressure. Just join when you guy are comfortable with us) :listen:[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHHA kena target liao. Can pay installment ? haha jj. Sure i will, these few days im going to be very busy trying to let go my UDM and searching for new wife :D. Eventually i saw a 325 m-sport 4 dr selling RM120k year 04. Now very headact, hard to get a 325ci or 325 with good condition and reasonable price.

Join BMW club membership is a must, i will join next month :D, but dont bully me. Need to spend sometimes with u guys talk about cars. Its been 4 years hiding at home since turbo time. Beside TT, any1 play golf ? hehe :D or is there any pretty girls will attend TT ?

12. jarance

jarance Founding Member

perry, go for 325ci lar and mod it kau lau like you did with your E46/4 doors.

4 doors is for family man like me.. even my kids still prefer to sit my E36 as it is more comfortable for them.

bro, no pressure on joining.. I think I will call one of my friend who used drive an E36/325i but now driving a Mini. He also love to talk about cars.

13. perryyip73

perryyip73 Club Guest

Haha, i used to be a famous car racer during batu tiga time. Till now still likes to talk about car. In that case, i accept ur advise. Buy 2 door dont care its 323ci or 325ci, modify :D Check out this thailand bmw site :- http://bmwoption.com
    My 4 door where got modified kau kau, ok nia. Those widebody or m3 kaki even crazier than me. I just wan my UDM look nice and match to my age :D Of course let len lui see.

14. Alex5522

Alex5522 Club Guest

Len Nui love Len Chai la bro not unker ha..ha..

15. jarance

jarance Founding Member

Len Nui loves unker with BMW (money) especially if you give the car to them. :love:

16. perryyip73

perryyip73 Club Guest

haha, BMW ma. Bayar Manyak Wang, who doesnt like if bf got money and buy them things.

17. Alex5522

Alex5522 Club Guest

Ga...ga...

18. jarance

jarance Founding Member

Daiichii, can we meet up tonight or Saturday or Sunday Morning for your application.

I am meeting the club members this coming Sunday for Buka Puasa. I can pass your application form to the MC.

19. perryyip73

perryyip73 Club Guest

hoho, buka puasa. Eat free time :D Jarance, ur UDM year 04 right , how much u bought last time ?

20. jarance

jarance Founding Member

About 1.5 year ago, about 135K.