1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

..BMW Zagato Coupe..

Discussion in 'BMW Talk' started by Ecc0, May 28, 2012.

1. Ecc0

Ecc0 Associate Member

2. msyizz

msyizz Club Guest

3. msyizz

msyizz Club Guest

checked the web... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Ecc0

Ecc0 Associate Member

[video=youtube;b_Oyt8jxTi8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_Oyt8jxTi8[/video]

..when style and elegance are topics, 2 seaters rulez..never old designs..yum yum

5. gendong

gendong Moderator Club Committee

Exceptionally fine art!!

6. Chrix

Chrix Club Guest

Zagato designs, like women with beautiful legs.. makes me weak at the knees...and strong in other departments

but.. where have I seen that before...

[​IMG]

hmmm

7. BlackCat

BlackCat Founding Member Staff Member

I think BMW got suckered with this Zagato Coupe...

It is nice but way too common of the Zagato stable of designs imo.

8. astroboy

astroboy Well-Known Member

Those fins on the kidney grille makes me feel sleepy.. zzzZZZzzzzZZZzzzz......

Excessive use of glass on the boot and rear, too sissy, feminine and vulnerable to impact. Very CRX, CR-Z feel.. so not BMW.

[​IMG]

9. r1m

r1m Club Guest

In photos, I find this to be one of the most beautiful cars by BMW. Loving the bubble roof!

10. ailixhomes

ailixhomes Guest

The car looks one of the most wonderful BMW cars in the photos. It's color also very cool. Every one wants to have a beautiful car like this. BMW is my favorite car. This car can make a good impact on a person who sees it just for once.

11. ailixhomes

ailixhomes Guest

The car looks one of the most wonderful BMW cars in the photos. It's color also very cool. Every one wants to have a beautiful car like this. BMW is my favorite car. This car can make a good impact on a person who sees it just for once.