1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Welcome!

Discussion in 'BMW Motorrad' started by raz451, Jun 15, 2008.

1. raz451

raz451 Club Guest

Finally! Glad you made it! Phew! :18:

By the way, that's a cool nick! Ermm...which one of you is slow moe? :wink:

2. Team Slow Moe

Team Slow Moe Club Guest

Moe is my bike. why? cause my nephew said that it looks like something the 3 Stooges would ride!!! dunno lah, kids. go figure.
    anyways it doesnt go very fast and its not too good/cool looking or technically up to date la. like the owner lah.
    but we have gone a looooooooong way together. and thats what makes Moe very special.
    so the bike and rider make up Team Slow Moe!
    like that la !

3. BlackCat

BlackCat Founding Member
    Staff Member

That's an interesting association, the rider with his ride... :cool:

4. Juan Powerblow

Juan Powerblow Club Guest

Yes, indeed. It's very sweet actually. I wonder where are the rest of the Morrad guys?

5. raz451

raz451 Club Guest

The rest "shy shy cat" (malu malu kucing) ler!

6. Team Slow Moe

Team Slow Moe Club Guest

actually gang, i think its not the 'shy cat' problem. me thinks that despite having the motorrad guys at the launch, many didint know what it was all about. i need to work on this with AB and the community to explain what its all about. and to promote the use of the forum.was talking to okow and we agree that a bit of effort is needed. spread the word......:listen:

7. Juan Powerblow

Well, I hope what I did today helps then. I have sent out press kits on our Bimmerfest event to 12 press and print media companies including CBT, Star Motoring, Torque, Top Gear, Asian Auto, Get@Car, EVO etc. In there, I highlighted the following:-

"Besides being the largest gathering of BMW enthusiasts in Malaysia that has ever been undertaken, the event also marked the launch of BMW Club Malaysia’s Motorrad enthusiast section. This means that the Club’s online forum at www.bmwclubmalaysia.com will now not only be an online forum for BMW car enthusiasts but also BMW motorcycle enthusiasts, which is exciting as joint activities can now be organized. Hence, joint drives by car and motorcycle enthusiasts will no longer be a rare sight on Malaysian roads. This will certainly distinguish BMW Club Malaysia from other car clubs."

Oh, the press release won't be published overnight but at upcoming issues. Would appreciate if you guys who come across it to scan and post here.

8. Team Slow Moe

Team Slow Moe Club Guest

eh Juan, thats super stuff. its what we need to get a little bit more attention and to get ppl to get in on the action. we will do what we can on street level to spread the word amongst bikers. do highlight the print when it comes out. could use it to post on the notice board at AB and a few other bike shops.

RIDE SAFE

9. Team Slow Moe

Team Slow Moe Club Guest

eh......mana semua olang? :stupid:

10. raz451

raz451 Club Guest

Errr...Mr. Slow Moe, we are nomadic in the forum. Kindda!

For the latest update, please follow this link.:wink:

11. nazrie

nazrie Club Guest

aaaaah .. finally a motorrad section is included..kudos... thanx for the welcome .... it would be cool to have a ride with our 4 wheeler siblings...Set it up please guys... n gals too .. Can't wait to go riding again .. was in hospital for 10 days. Just got out last week . Minor accident. From the photos, it must've been a cool gathering eh..SUNWAY? from the date, I was there.... but in the hospital in the background :D Thanx again for having this section...Ciaossssssssss.. If u see me , just gimme a honk :) Black BJN2000 .

12. BlackCat

BlackCat Founding Member
    Staff Member

Welcome to the Club's forum nazrie...

Hope to see you and your buds more often in this virtual side of the highway :)

13. redbaron

redbaron Guest

Welcome nazrie

14. nazrie

nazrie Club Guest

Thanx everyone ... I'll spread the word around.. I don't think most of us are aware. I just happened to see this by chance since had nothing else to do right now but resting.... still on mc :(

15. Team Slow Moe

Team Slow Moe Club Guest

ya ya welcome nazrie ! get well soon and ride again.
    that Phuket thing sounds good gang. we did something like that back in '94 if memory serves me. i was still riding an 1100LT in those days. organised by AB with a few cars. great trip lots of fun. if it happens again, count me in on helping.

16. nazrie

nazrie Club Guest

thanx team sloe moe ... have we met on any of the rides .. what do u ride ? i was using a pearl white R1100RS back then.. Just got my new bike ,just run in but now have to rest for quite a while till my left arm gets better . aiyaaa .. tension..can only look at it... Phuket really sounds nice!

17. okow

okow Club Guest

Slow Moe, what Phuket thing? I wasnt accepted in the '94 trip, huhu

18. Juan Powerblow

This is quite coincidental but BlackE90 has been bugging me to do a KL-Phuket drive. Apparently, Phuket is his home town...

19. raz451

raz451 Club Guest

LOLs! Good one, JPB!

Nazrie, good to have you with us. Welcome to the Club's forum.

Cheers

ps. Hope you are recovering well.

pss. Eh, join us for the next HH lar....:p

20. Team Slow Moe

Team Slow Moe Club Guest

WOW !!! I FINALLY MADE IT IN ! dun understand why but i could not log in all sunday!! i wanted to write bout yesterdays GP but forgot what i wanted to say already. neverthemind gang !

okow !! in '94 you were riding a TL1000 rights? Suzi some more where can..... how to ajak you to ride with BMW maaaaa........???? All bm riders laaa... but now in the gang so if you need a ride, we'll get you one (sales pitch later).

Nazrie, i use to ride a silk blue K1100LT back in '93. i had a Africa Twin at the same time. then an F650 to commute. it was black. only a few in Malaysia at that time. in 2000 i got myself a red R1100GS which i rode till i sold it in 2005. then i got myself a R80GS Basic for a special task. i commute on the GS80. lots of sponsor sticker on it. can you recall?
    does it ring a bell? probably met, ridden and are friends but cant place a face to the name. oh btw half the team goes by the name rosman.
    habis la now all will know. cannot be cheeky with Raz now.......

sorry gang. bikers trying to match up!