1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nature of forums have moved on

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ah lian, Apr 15, 2006.

1. ah lian

ah lian Club Guest

in the 90s, we became more globalised with the internet allowing ppl to get connected. the first forms of "forums" were in bulletin boards services which where text based but allowed ppl to talk and share info. in 2000s, we now have forums.... initially these forums were just forums. ppl register nicknames and talk anonymously. flamewars happened occasionally when ppl posted rubbish and conflicts ensued... without even knowing the identity of that person. who cared abt IP scanning then???in the last 5 years, forums have spawned communities instead... not just online, but actuarry real ppl meeting real ppl. personally, i have met ppl from all walks of life, made some great frens and even bumped into ppl i have not seen for so long i lost contact... really, i am still amazed... that wherever i go in the world it keeps me in touch with them...now, my point here is, after meeting the ppl offline, has it changed the way the forums are??? 1. are ppl now expected to prove their identities in person to provide credibility for their postings?2. forumers now are expected to be more accountability for their postings and intsead of getting flamed kaw kaw, sometimes, it goes beyond that? worst! some times, ppl become Mr. Hydes after they get a keyboard to say things.... :unsure: 3. have some of the topics discussed gone offline instead of getting posted? technical issues, sources of spare parts etc... becos ppl only want to share certain information with their friends?4. forums have become more socially inclined where ppl are using it to organise gatherings and events. how do you think forums have changed over the years? wanna share your views??

2. Stud_Daddy

Stud_Daddy Club Guest

www.midgetsex.com pay per chat .....blady hell.....none of them are horny midgets in real life. potong stim only! all those months of wasted effort sweet talking those 'supposedly' pint-sized squirrel-voiced chiquitas.
    damn it people! where can a decent guy go these days to get some sweet midget lovin'?!!!

in contrast, I'm grateful that bmwclubmalaysia forummers are more genuine. pleasure meeting you folks in real life.

so answer to 1) below.....YES!!

3. jumpman

jumpman Club Guest

4. Jipster

Jipster Club Guest

*rollin around* *still rollin* *even more rollin* you crack me up :lol:

5. Zoggee

Zoggee Club Guest

eeuuwww...!!

Stud Dady Pervert!!!!!??? :eek: Midget..??? I rather TFK la...:rolleyes:

* cabut * :ph34r: