My account is disabled

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ashman55

Club Guest
My account ashman55 has been disabled.I was told it could be that i tried to edit someone's post.I was not aware if i ever tried to do that.If i did it could be due to my mistakes and never intentionally.Hope my ashman55 will be reinstalled.Thank you.

ezzo369;650129 said:
me too... got the notice after edited my posting

bro evo and ashman ... borang ahli da sedia menanti. minggu ni saya balik kpg and will pass the form for you guys to sign-up .. . .. . :top:

dzuljazz2001;650340 said:
bro evo and ashman ... borang ahli da sedia menanti. minggu ni saya balik kpg and will pass the form for you guys to sign-up .. . .. . :top:

It worked.i certainly want to signed up since my E90 days.Now getting the form from VP give me no more excuse.Probably this is a conspiracy to make guys like me sign up..

mizhan;650137 said:
System must be encouraging all to sign up as Official Members..

haha nice one, like signatures only available for paying members..

ashman555;650430 said:
It worked.i certainly want to signed up since my E90 days.Now getting the form from VP give me no more excuse.Probably this is a conspiracy to make guys like me sign up..

:listen: .. no conspiracy here bro ...juz an honest and sincere invite to be OM ...:4:

dzuljazz2001;650435 said:
:listen: .. no conspiracy here bro ...juz an honest and sincere invite to be OM ...:4:

Just kidding.i know.It must be the system that do me in..So how can i get the form bro.BTW.i am using ipad so there is no way i can download the form..

ashman555;650438 said:
Just kidding.i know.It must be the system that do me in..So how can i get the form bro.BTW.i am using ipad so there is no way i can download the form..

:listen: .... I know your were just kidding :4: ... PM me your fax number or any postal address and I will have it courier to you. If you are anywhere in KL tomorrow nite, maybe we can meet and have the form ready for you. :top:

dzuljazz2001;650340 said:

haha..this is what we call as "while swiming drink water" :top:

Dear administrator,it has been 2 weeks my original avatar ashman55 is still disabled.please release me..

ashman555;653237 said:
Dear administrator,it has been 2 weeks my original avatar ashman55 is still disabled.please release me..

OK your ashman55 is reactivated. Sorry for the delay in activating your username

So i think u should request admin to delete the new account ashman555 since the old one can use now.

If anybody have similar as ashman, please let me know and I will see what I can do.

If you cannot do any posting, just send me a PM.

Top Bottom