Just for kicks

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
badrul880;826659 said:
Nothing to update. Car is up for sale at 150k. Not gonna play car anymore. 335 also has been sold.

Aikk?? This car is a keeper la

Awsome ride for an awsome guy.. Nice ride u got there.. Wish i had the guts to buy n maintain one

sharizat;826709 said:
Awsome ride for an awsome guy.. Nice ride u got there.. Wish i had the guts to buy n maintain one

Not as expensive as you think as all the gremlins have been taken cared off.. Its a joy to drive now..

Hi Badrul,

I am lurking for a V12. Car's stunning and a pity you have to let it go. How is this beast performance against a Ferrari V12 456? Is maintenance as complicated and costly?

regards

LJT

LJT;831428 said:
Hi Badrul,

I am lurking for a V12. Car's stunning and a pity you have to let it go. How is this beast performance against a Ferrari V12 456? Is maintenance as complicated and costly?

regards

LJT

This car will perform miserably next to a 456 as its a 2 ton cruiser. When new the V12 comes with a 300hp and 450Nm of torque which is way less than the 456. The car may be complicated to a mechanic without knowledge or experiece to handle the V12 but my car is maintained by an expert which coincidentally maintaining another 3 850's as well. Charges are reasonable and parts can still be obtained easily.

...he heh ada ka kat Malaysia nak beli satu.
Memang chun >>>ini baru panggil UDM, model lain panggil kereta BM saja.

Car sold to a collector and she will be amongst with her new siblings such as the RR and the Prancing Stallion..

Mods, please close this thread. Thank you.

Top Bottom