1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Getting new R1200RT

Discussion in 'BMW Motorrad' started by velocity, Nov 8, 2008.

1. nazrie

nazrie Club Guest

[​IMG]

lady rider

2. nazrie

nazrie Club Guest

[​IMG]

helmet CHROME tuuu

3. nazrie

nazrie Club Guest

[​IMG]

BMW K1200S , SUZUKI K5 , REPSOL HONDA CBR1000 , Yamaha R6

4. nazrie

nazrie Club Guest

[​IMG]

saja .. mau kasi racunnnnn .. bro , do u have a B full licence already ? If u havent , just go get it .. get the L first and u can start riding .. easiest is at Metro Driving School Kg Subang .. the guy in BLUE wit the K5 suzi just got his licence on a day prior to that ride ... he did it there .. gerenti LULUS .. hmmm ..go figure !! ;)

5. nazrie

nazrie Club Guest

[​IMG]

maaACAM - MAAAACAMMM ADA !

:)

R1200GS , K 1200S , F800ST , K1200R , R1200ST , R1200RT

6. anakin

anakin Official Member

Velocity, make sure you able to stand the bike up when it fall...err I mean from stand still..:rolleyes: its heavy..

7. anakin

anakin Official Member

Not all small cc bikers are mat rempit....they are just less fortunate compared to you all...me still riding my bike...a TZM 150!!:love:

8. norazmi_ihsan

norazmi_ihsan Club Guest

tak nampak pon budak GS 1200....

9. norazmi_ihsan

norazmi_ihsan Club Guest

GS1200 bila nak gi mongolia?

mana GS 1200?

10. okow

okow Club Guest

This is the problem and this is one of the reasons why so many super bikers are killed. If you cant pass on your own merit, keep the 'L' or quit riding. It might just safe your life.

11. nazrie

nazrie Club Guest

yep .. that's the trouble with our 'system' ... the curriculum in this country doesnt address the root problem , be it for car or bike.. the driving schools here just teach you what u need to know to 'PASS' unlike in the UK and US or anywhere else for that matter . None really adresses proper riding techniques for survival and well being .. I guess the only way is to learn from OTAIs lah ..

12. mac75my

mac75my Club Guest

who is planning thr tip to mongolia?
    i m planning to ride to chiang mai next month.anyone out there with past experience?need advise on the route/cost

13. velocity

velocity Club Guest

Finally pickup my R1200RT on Tuesday. damn cun and very excited woi having my very first bike. Im not that too excited when i got my first BMW e46 and even the e92 335i. but this bike is something special. dont know how to explain it. Got my very first bike lesson from my office buddy to ride this monster after helping me taking the bike home with me at the passenger seat. and now I can control the clutch, throttle and gear in just 2 days in a confine and secluded area (basement parking hehehe)

It is all about to built the confident in me. the side and double stand which i thought is damn difficult things to do but after i know the technique how to master it. it is so easy to stand da bike no mater how big is the bike is. balancing is easy on the big bike too really. the boxer engine sound is so different then the normal inline 4 or any Japs bikes. this one is like german harley to me.

now cant wait to get proper ride lesson next week and ready for highway cruise.

Really want to post some photo of the bike but dont know how laa

14. genius328i

genius328i Club Guest

guys...need your help by continue this thread

anybody ever quote the price for BMW K 1200 R naked bike

Highly appreciate if one of the member can give the price ASAP.

nazrie / velocity any idea?? Thanks yaa

15. nazrie

nazrie Club Guest

K1200r

hi..there was one fella who wanted to sell his for RM85k awhile back but decided to keep it since there's none anymore here ... that's for a 2006 if not mistaken .. why? U know of someone who wants to sell... depends on the year and condition .. New,it was selling initially for RM129k.. Then when the tax was reduced it became circa RM110k .. new lah... the last unit was taken up by my friend .. so i guess , if for a 2006 ,2nd hand '06 i wud be around RM85-90k.. It's not far off the K1200S price.. Another friend of mine is selling his 2005 full specd k1200s mileage 11k kms for RM77k ,colour "bumblebee" similar as attached .. any takers.. remus exhaust ,tank pads,K&N filters.. mint condition..

16. nazrie

nazrie Club Guest

S1000RR in UK

& also, the K1300R is coming in I guess with the K1300S in March.. so , I guess price would drop a bit further..Plus the current economic climate does help the price down..but then again ALL 20 K1300S that's coming in March are sold out .. at least that's what I was told.. That's like RM2million plus worth of BIKES sold out even before they arrived... I m in London right now and the papers announced the dealers here are taking orders for the S1000RR due to be delivered in summer '09! And guess what's the price ... a heart-wrenching £11k.. DARN IT!! In Europe it is Euro 15750.. they really want to tapau the jap bikes ... an R1 is selling for £9999 here..

just noticed this announcement on the BMW Motorrad Aussie site.
    It's in a frame so hard to link....
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Aussie Superbike legend Troy Corser and his team mate Ruben Xaus will be in action on the all new BMW S 1000 RR Superbike for the BMW Motorrad Alpha Racing Team debut at the famous Phillip Island Circuit over the weekend of February 27 to March 1.

As a result BMW Motorrad Australia will host a Hospitality marquee for BMW owners, enthusiasts and special guests who will be able to gather trackside to mark this historic occasion. Click here for BMW Superbike Hospitality registration form.

“BMW Motorrad’s debut in the 2009 Superbike World Championship is very exciting, not only for BMW but also for our BMW owners, enthusiasts and motorsport fans. Having a dedicated facility will really allows us to capture that unique passion and provide our guests with a complete experience.” said Cameron Cuthill, General Manager - BMW Motorrad.

“We are very fortunate, not only do we have one of Australia’s best riders aboard the new superbike, Phillip Island will also host the international debut of this amazing bike”, said Cameron.

BMW Corporate Hospitality includes the following:

1. 3 Day general admission ticket
    2. Daily cater with light lunch (Fri), buffet lunch (Sat & Sun), with morning and afternoon tea daily.
    3. Grandstand seating
    4. Complimentary event program
    5. Pit Walk (Sat)
    6. Rider autograph sessions
    7. Closed circuit TV
    8. Guest gift pack
    9. Guest motorcycle parking (adjacent to marquee)
    10. Cloak room

If you are a BMW owner or enthusiast who would like to be a guest at the Corporate Hospitality facility three day tickets are available for purchase at $645 (inc gst) per person and can be obtained by contacting Motorrad Events on 02 4227 4583 or via email motorradevents@bigpond.com

Why not be a part of this historic BMW Motorrad event.

17. nazrie

nazrie Club Guest

18. velocity

velocity Club Guest

somebody told me the K1300r will be in showcase here. Autobavaria Sungai Wang!! call them out to check it out.

19. genius328i

genius328i Club Guest

emmm...thanks nazrie / velocity

anyway....i been searching this naked bike for a while already but just didn't found yet until now

try to get a second hand in first place but seems very limited.....brand new have to think twice

if you guys got any member want to let go please inform me....I will get contact if i'm around town.

see picture for bike that i'm looking

20. velocity

velocity Club Guest

sorry miss out the date. its on 6th march. at autobavaria Sungai Wang.