1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMW Sauber F1 Video

Discussion in 'Motorsports & Events' started by E46Fanatic, Mar 9, 2006.

1. E46Fanatic

E46Fanatic Club Guest

Check out the new video from BMW F1.... Go JV!!BMW F1 VIDEO

2. feisaldzul

feisaldzul Club Guest

Go JV!

hopefully he doesnt mess up this year

lookin fwd to this weekend's race

3. supergripen

supergripen Club Guest

yeah!! can't wait..noticed they are pretty down to earth in their expectations.hope they can build up slowly as the year progresses.i'll be supporting them all the way regardless of how they do.
    here's to BMWSauberPetronas F1 Team.. :yes!:

4. Juan Powerblow

Juan Powerblow Club Guest

Nice video! Certainly got me excited for the first race this weekend!

5. supergripen

supergripen Club Guest

just finished viewing the race at Sakhir..now i know the team is new,but that was an abysmal start to the season for the SauberBMW team.what a terrible showing!! can't help but feel frustrated..
    :(

6. Juan Powerblow

Juan Powerblow Club Guest

Me too. Just got back from catching the race with E46Fanatic, KennyG, Alvin and Okow. BMW Sauber was dysmal and amateurish but it was heck of an entertaining race!!

7. E46Fanatic

E46Fanatic Club Guest

Ya they were way off pace and BMW really lost face with JV's spectacular engine blowup. From what I read the guys at Munich are examining the fault for a hotfix in time for Sepang.

On a positive note, there is a new aero package on the way for the F1.06 which will transform the look of the car a bit. One of the more noticable changes is a new rear wing to improve aero efficiency. Not sure if it'll make it on time to Sepang.

8. supergripen

supergripen Club Guest

well,as frustrated as i may be i will still support them.i just hope that they will improve with time.. :yes: