1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Any Z4 or Z3 meets around KL?

Discussion in 'Z Series' started by RedZ4, May 20, 2005.

1. RedZ4

RedZ4 Club Guest

I know there are only a limited amount of Z4 in this country so meets will be few and far between.Well, I'm shooting in the dark and hoping that there woud be something around.I wouldn't mind organizing a meet, but I need to know how many would be interested. Let me see a show of hands.

2. Alvin

Alvin Guest

Welcome to Da club. Doubt if you will get much response. So far not many Z4 or Z3 owners in Malaysia with such a passion for the car. Thk so far if not mistaken you are the 1st. Nice ride you have there.

3. RedZ4

RedZ4 Club Guest

Thanks. I actually more of an Audi enthusiast but I don't my have Audi here.
    I would not mind meeting up with other bimmer owners that share the same enthusiasm. Not just chatting about cars but also driving.

4. tyke

tyke Club Guest

there is a red z3 owner tht turned up for out tt ages ago but havent seen him since.ur the 1st z4 in the club though. :eek:k:
    tell u wht,y dun u join me and some udm'ers 2nite at mcdonalds centrepoint?we'll b gathering there for dinner 1st and then head off to the official tt at SHOWRU in kelana jaya in a small convoy at around 9 or 9.30pm!we all share the same passion for driving and of course the UDM!
    hence the reason y we like to convoy so much(even though we had a 12 car convoy the previous night to klang tt)! :lol:
    hope u can join us.
    go check out the "another convoy tonight" thread tht i posted lastnight and fill in ur name in the attendance list or just pm me ur number and i'll update u.

sorry to hijack ur thread dude! :)
    hope to hear from u then.
    regards and thanx,
    -brad-

5. RedZ4

RedZ4 Club Guest

6. Fuhrer

Fuhrer Club Guest

i know 2 ladies that has a Z3 and Z4 though..a red Z3 by an older lady & the black Z4 by a young hot lady! :D

7. fabianyee

fabianyee Founding Member

u shud have brought them to the club while u were back here... wat lah u....!!!!?????

8. Daredevil

Daredevil Founding Member

Fuhrer's probably talking about Ozzie lah....hahaha.....have to fly there to see them. There are many Z4s roaming the streets Down Under! Mainly because the weather is more suitable to go topless as well unlike here. :p

9. Fuhrer

Fuhrer Club Guest

actually they're in kl lah..hahah :p
    the chick with the Z4 has one in kl but studies in Melbourne. the Z3 woman is a friend of my mums..hight doubt she'd want to mingle with all the buayas here... :D

10. zackertashia

zackertashia Club Guest

invite d young lad 2our TT lah durin her summer break :nyehehe:

11. RedZ4

RedZ4 Club Guest

what are you trying to say? only chicks drive Z4s :eek:

That cool. I don't care, call me a chick. :p

12. Jyi

Jyi Club Guest

my dad seen 1 person in bukit jelutong bungalow that has black e60 5, blue x3, black e46 3, 1 bmw superbuke (dunno which one)...and a dark blue brand new z4.

crazy bmw fanatic!

13. tyke

tyke Club Guest

jyi,does ur dad live in bkt jelutong?
    i'm asking coz i live there and so does axle!and i hav seen the udm's u mentioned too.and they r bmw fanatics.
    there r 2 e46 m3's in bkt jelutong btw and my mate is buying a z4 from naza.lucky bugger is only 31 this year.

14. Jyi

Jyi Club Guest

no, actually, i'm only 12 years old but i love bmw's.
    and were in klang, not bukit jelutong.
    he saw those cars because he went to pick up his friend and he saw the first bungalow that has those beemers in it and he knew i loved bmw's so he told me about it.
    he even took me for a test drive day in auto bavaria.
    i followed him when he tested a e60 520i but didnt get to follow him in the z4 bcoz 2-seater...:-(

btw, congrats to your mate that is buying the z4, its a nice roadster, and which spec is he buying?
    2.2, 2.5, or 3.0i or is he waiting for the new 2.0?

15. RedZ4

RedZ4 Club Guest

WHAT??? You're only 12 years old :eek:
    At 12, I don't think I was into cars as much as you. I'm very surprised that you know so much about bimmers. Thats sweet dude.
    Keep it up.

16. Jyi

Jyi Club Guest

thanks.
    im a car freak.
    everyone in my family calls me that.
    even my friends do.

btw, you have a great bmw!

17. tyke

tyke Club Guest

well wht do u knw! :blink:
    all i can say is tht i admire u passion for the udm even at ur tender age! :eek:k:
    guys,wht say u we make him our official bmwclub mascot? :eek:k:
    young man,with passion ans knowledge like urs at ur age...u will surely go far!ur dad must b very proud of you! :yes!: :eek:k:

18. Jyi

Jyi Club Guest

hehehe.
    thanks.

19. gimt

gimt Club Guest

Hey Red4,

Just wondering how you're enjoying the Z4 in Msia? I've got a E39 528 that's causing a lot of problems and becoming very unreliable and expensive to maintain. Thinking of the new 320/325/Z4/520.

Cheers,
    Gimt

20. RedZ4

RedZ4 Club Guest

Hey Gmit,

I love my Z4. It is a fun car to drive and has all has enough power and performance for the average person. Unfortunately, I'm not the average person ;) Power delivery is very linear so I feel that it is a little slow for my taste. Going around corners is simply wonderful with the stock suspension. It corners very flat and the wheels stay planted as you late apex and exit the corner. (oops, talking track driving :D )
    The best feature is the convertable top. It opens or close in 10 seconds. It is such a great feeling and experience to drive the car with the top down. But I would only suggest doing so in the night.
    Would certainly suggest you look at something else if this is your only car. The car is not very practical if you're constantly running errands and going places. Since this car is very costly, I would suggest getting a daily driver.
    The 325 is a pretty neat car for many purposes. If you want something bigger, the new 5 series are nice too.
    If you want to spend the money on a Z4, look into the M3 if your budget allows :D This is more car than most on the road and does everything well if you don't mind a coupe.