1. Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Which petrol brand is the best in Malaysia?

Discussion in '3 Series' started by cherrygoon, Jul 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venus Y

Venus Y New Member

I pefer for the Petron malaysia because of his way of point collection is the best compare to other petrol station and easy to get a Petron in KL area too.

2. benja_benjamin

benja_benjamin New Member

Although other petrol also have this function but I think they can't even compare with shell hehe

3. benja_benjamin

benja_benjamin New Member

I had mixed these 2 fuels at the same time,my car still perform well,nothing happen,so u x need worry too much.

4. avatar1avatar

Hmm in my opinion petronas primax 97 is still one of the best performing petrol out there, even better compared to shell as I can clearly feel the power in my engine after using it, able to accelerate from 0 to 60 km/h within 10 sec, very good enough already for my old myvi :p

5. avatar1avatar

How is it that the point collection is better? Because every petrol brand also have their own point system right? For petronas I think not bad also, with mesra card I can get 3 points for every 1 litre of petrol filled, and the points accumulated can get rebate for petrol also.

6. avatar1avatar

Engine failure is not something that occurred overnight, it is something that happened when your engine suffered from continuous damage due to uncombusted deposits from unclean fuel, therefore for the sake of your engine I would recommend you to use petronas primax 97 instead.

7. timothy_chan

timothy_chan New Member

There's no problem with mixing different type of petrol lah, even if you mixed different brand also no problem, but if mix petrol with diesel then different story already loh hehehe...

8. timothy_chan

timothy_chan New Member

Yeah I agree with this, so if wanna protect your engine it is better to spend more on using better petrol, the extra cost that you pay per litre cant be compared to the repair cost needed for damaged engine, which is gonna cost you like a few K at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.