WTS: restored 1987 E30 320i 2-door

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mizhan

this has been posted in a different thread responding to queries about E30's for sale. however i believe it is more appropriate to be featured here.nothing much to say about this car, other than the fact it is mint in condition. all body/rust work had been attended to, finished with a nice coat of paint. interior is very sound.for inquiries, kindly contact my friend Azlan the owner directly at 0193899747. i believe he is asking RM22k negotiable.
photo1.jpg
photo2.jpg
photo3.jpg
photo4.jpg
photo5.jpg

Oh my, I thought when I saw the thread, you were referring to yours. :p

All the best with the sale!

mizhan;638167 said:
RM22k is 'cheap' eh..? :p

RM22k for Mizhan red sax machine is very cheap. comes with free blue cloth to wipe fingerprints ala CSI style..... :p

ramsing;638241 said:
RM22k for Mizhan red sax machine is very cheap. comes with free blue cloth to wipe fingerprints ala CSI style..... :p

weii ramsing ..you've mistaken and left the ZERO after the last 2 ....it's more like rm220K ....

mizhan;638167 said:
RM22k is 'cheap' eh..? :p
honestly...its quite cheap...if and onli most section are OK..i got mine at 22k too..with MT1 kits and anti-rusting+new paint..and most of it quite acceptable
its jus the way i wack de car then it need some new consumable here and there..
agreed with pumpkin that bot cheap is around 35K..

omg mizhan i tot u selling the red monster! im interested, phillip dragon's buddy here. is this the manual version?

e30bird;652995 said:
auto or manual? still available?

I saw this same car & met the "new owner" recently. Guess it must have been sold. Its a manual.

Top Bottom