WTS : E36 M-Tech seats

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ICEMAN 68

Founding Member
hey there selling off my M-tech seat seat in excellent condition ...no tears 8/10 and been my personal use in my carasking price : RM 800 http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?44222-WTS-6-potter-engine-cover-m50-m52&highlight=combi sale if you want those seats and the M power cover i would throw in an excellent price tag but those are only for serious and genuine buyers ...but at the moment i would go for RM 1200 ( for M-Tech seats + the M power engine cover ) do drop me an offer via sms or call me direct to deal at 012-2676668

ICEMAN 13;684588 said:
an update ..ITEM has been booked ...

Let me know if buyer does not go thru with this purchase?

I cannot see the pic in the link.....

Thks

RRRR;684659 said:
Let me know if buyer does not go thru with this purchase?

I cannot see the pic in the link.....

Thks

ok will keep you updated case is the purchase does not go thru ...just pm me ya mobile number pls ... TQ

the seat are offically sold to a Handsome owner with a super handsome price ..thanks for all the PM's and SMS's ....

i've got some additional M-power engine cover ..anyone one them you've got my number on post 1 ...

ICEMAN 13;685425 said:
the seat are offically sold to a Handsome owner with a super handsome price ..thanks for all the PM's and SMS's ....

i've got some additional M-power engine cover ..anyone one them you've got my number on post 1 ...

Wtf...bai, you turning gay arr?

Top Bottom