[WTS] E34 HIOP exhaust system with one free ghee tin

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ramsing

Club Guest
hijust posting to see if anyone wants this. Has 2 rear mufflers, and one center box. its a complete set, from front to back. sound wise its sporty from outside, but not a screamer. more bassy than screamer. inside you can't really hear it. Was from a 525i to 532i to 532i supercharged. so exhaust flows pretty well. Too bad couldn't keep it, my siput demanding for bigger flow, so going 3.5 inches now. crazy siput :stupid:looking at 2.5kcall me if interested, dont call me if sad or lonely or horny!! unless you're a girly of 18-25 :wink:maxis 20 10 seven one two

ramsing;692072 said:
hi

call me if interested, dont call me if sad or lonely or horny!! unless you're a girly of 18-25 :wink:

maxis 20 10 seven one two

3.5 in is the girth or length ?

ramsing;692072 said:
hi

just posting to see if anyone wants this. Has 2 rear mufflers, and one center box. its a complete set, from front to back.

sound wise its sporty from outside, but not a screamer. more bassy than screamer. inside you can't really hear it.

Was from a 525i to 532i to 532i supercharged. so exhaust flows pretty well. Too bad couldn't keep it, my siput demanding for bigger flow, so going 3.5 inches now. crazy siput :stupid:

looking at 2.5k

call me if interested, dont call me if sad or lonely or horny!! unless you're a girly of 18-25 :wink:

maxis 20 10 seven one two

Got sound clip of the exhaust sound not?

morpheus5039;701886 said:
Got sound clip of the exhaust sound not?

Aiya. No need sound clip, straight put on ur car and drive. Nothing like test and hear ur self. Hahaha

ICEMAN 13;703136 said:
slow moo e36 can use this or not ?

hehehe....this slow moo e36 is hustler car. driver is bigger hustler. hahahah. but i'm not sure if can fit ur car la, coz its for a E34. the piping def not, but the rear boxes, not sure la.

Top Bottom