(wts) bmw business cd mp3 player radio stereo e39 525 530 540 m5 e53 x5

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sewell

Club Guest
Dear BMW Member,i am putting my BMW MP3 Player for sale together with OBC panel. currently still attached with my car. Everything is working fine, can come to test it before buy.reason for sale is i am upgrading and having my ICE very soon.asking price RM1,300.00 Nego abit boleh la.Please call me at (zero one six) 5508515 or PM me
Actual Picture from My ride. as you can see OBC has no missing pixel. NOTE : OBC did not have BC button

OBC picture and part number

Product mfg year 2006 (from X5 E53)

Square pin for after MFG year 2000Video that DEMO and prove it can play MP3

moderator,

could you please help me to move my thread to the correct section which is classifieds / interior and cockpit

Ori BMW headunit of this age can play mp3 meh? I didnt know that. I thought only CD format not mp3?

haywire;721966 said:
Ori BMW headunit of this age can play mp3 meh? I didnt know that. I thought only CD format not mp3?

bro,

this is taken out from X5, i got this at RM3k. confirm can play MP3. that why that time i willing to pay so much to buy this unit. this is really a rare item. come and check it out from my car tonight.

Hi,

Any chance of just selling the player without the OBC? If so, how much? Thanks

im interested to know about the price for CD player as well. can it match with the older player? thx.

reedoor;749184 said:
im interested to know about the price for CD player as well. can it match with the older player? thx.

Nw do you mean by older cd-player? This is plug and play if your old cassette player is square pin type. Which is about car mfg 1999 and above. After changing it you still be ble to use your cd changer which located at your boot. Hope this cn help

how much d player alone bro? sell it cheap2 meh.... and most ijmportantly, can i put it in my E36?

sewell;749443 said:
Nw do you mean by older cd-player? This is plug and play if your old cassette player is square pin type. Which is about car mfg 1999 and above. After changing it you still be ble to use your cd changer which located at your boot. Hope this cn help
thanks bro for the reply. im interested to know the price for CD player also. cheers...

Top Bottom