wtb bmw e36 325 computer box

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Thule_15

Club Guest
dear fren,im facing a big problem now!last nite,i parked my car outside of the house and it was heavily rained.today,i could not start my car.supprisingly i found my computer box flooded with water.my mechanic came and confirm dat my computer box was totally failed.so,i need ur help if anyone wants to sell the computer box,pls contact me asap.012-9663464.this is the spec of my computer box; part no:0261200413; bmw e36 325 single vanos; D.O.M 1994.

i used t have the same e36 325 last time..i feel for u bro...

I will try to ask around.....will contact u if there is any..

so if its before 1995, then the ECU will be a red label #413 number.

is your car with the ZF 5 speed gearbox or the 4 speed gearbox ? got difference in the ecu program...

pussy;680855 said:
so if its before 1995, then the ECU will be a red label #413 number.

is your car with the ZF 5 speed gearbox or the 4 speed gearbox ? got difference in the ecu program...

mine is 4 speed gearbox.anyway,problem settle oredi.thanx for lionel and his mechanic!back to normal after the 'new' ecu installed..

Thule_15;680787 said:
thanx man!my car still grounded..many chop shop close today..

Bro, my mech advises u to dry up the comp box first...try to reconnect and see if it works..he has done that before..hope it helps

JFT63;681324 said:
Bro, my mech advises u to dry up the comp box first...try to reconnect and see if it works..he has done that before..hope it helps

we did it bro..then my car can be started,but the engine idling is not smooth..engine idling like a racing car!haha..but,once i pressed the accelerator,the engine autoshutdown.after replaced with the other ecu,problem settled!hehe

Thule_15;681479 said:
we did it bro..then my car can be started,but the engine idling is not smooth..engine idling like a racing car!haha..but,once i pressed the accelerator,the engine autoshutdown.after replaced with the other ecu,problem settled!hehe

Good to hear it sorted out bro...

Top Bottom