Where do you stay?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bumping this thread up. Newbies and oldies who hasn't voted, kindly do so.....thanks.

unofficially durin TT tonite in showru, KJ, i had dubbed subang jaya as the capital city of bmwclub, eheh :D

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Bumping this thread up again. Newbies and oldies who hasn't voted, kindly do so.....thanks. ;) Your entry will be crucial as we'll be pursuing some potential sponsors for our future activites. Without some simple demographics it's gonna be kinda difficult for us to achieve anything.

Bump.

We have about 1,500 registered users in this forum. Kindly take some time and participate in this poll. It'll enable us to secure more sponsorships in future events when we have some geographical and demographics statistics of members. B)

Dear all,

3 people from Kuantan, PM me la so that we can have TT here.
People in KL, dont laugh aaaa, 3 is a crowd already.
Anyone come to kuantan regularly or not, PM me also. We can meetup here.
Haiyaa, no BM puya kaki laa here.

"Once a bimmer, a bimmer forever"

noy,
baru je balik from kuantan. stayed at hyatt regency.
next time if i remember, will give you a holler.

Wow! so surprise no member reside from Kel and Trgn? So I am the first la :D . Actually origin from Kel but staying in KL, just last week drove back to Kel to my hometown (first long distance ride with UDM) and got my first 'saman' on speed trap at Kuala Lipis, with others which is Volvo and don't really remember the car's type. Coz I was the first leading the group of the cars, the policeman asked me "are you travel in group?" I said "No, we are individual". Well, first experience with UDM! On the way back, there was one UDM, very impressive driving style with plat no 171? any members?

Originally posted by noy_bimmer@Sep 13 2005, 07:16 PM
Dear all,

3 people from Kuantan, PM me la so that we can have TT here.
People in KL, dont laugh aaaa, 3 is a crowd already.
Anyone come to kuantan regularly or not, PM me also. We can meetup here.
Haiyaa, no BM puya kaki laa here.

"Once a bimmer, a bimmer forever"
me in kemaman now... will travel once a month to kemaman... maybe can drop by at kuantan if time allows

Any e30 owner staying in pandan indah ???

Let's gathering for break fast on sunday..

Originally posted by KiNaKa@Oct 9 2005, 01:08 AM

:D i'm IN!! :beaten:

Originally posted by KiNaKa@Oct 9 2005, 02:08 PM

i'm in though im in serdang. :D

:) wah..only 6 in N9 huh??? btw i'm in Labu..near Nilai.gimme a holler if any of u are in Nilai or near the F1 cct..

reeza 0123939539

Top Bottom