View live traffic conditions via CCTV

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jerman

Now, you can view live traffic conditions via CCTV for the following roadsKL-Seremban Highway | Federal Highway | Jalan Tun Razak | Jalan TAR| Jalan Kinabalu | Bukit Jalil | Jalan Raja Laut | Jalan Loke Yew | MRR2 | Lebuhraya Mahameru | Jalan Duta | Jalan DamansaraKL-Seremban Highway | Federal Highway | Jalan Tun Razak | Jalan TAR| Jalan Kinabalu| Bukit Jalil | Jalan Raja Laut | Jalan Loke Yew | MRR2 | Lebuhraya Mahameru | Jalan Duta | Jalan Damansara Just click CCTV images and then choose the road http://www.itis.com.my/itis/index.jsp#

Jerman,

This thread gets my vote for the most salubrious thread of the year.

Thank you for your propitious contribution.

Got any links to LDP? That whole stretch is notoriously jammed every hour of the day. And im sure lots of forummers will appreciate the info if theres any.
Cheers!!!

Teng kiuk teng kiuk. It would would be great. But site always busy or down. Can never get it 1st time. Thanks a bunch!

Even as the population booms and the number of cars on the road increases by the day, technology keeps coming up with newer ways to get past the mess that the expanding numbers create. CCTV, which was introduced on an experimental basis in the 1970s, has come a long way from its sole role in security surveillance to that of regulating the expanding traffic and making the busy roads safer.

With the security surveillance cameras on traffic poles, one doesn’t have to get stuck in the traffic or worry about which route to take anymore. One can now access the live traffic surveillance camera feeds right from the comfort of our homes. All you need to do is log on to websites like the Traffic Land and you will see a map of the UK with dots indicating the surveillance cameras on the various roadways. You just need to click on the location that you want to view, and there will be displayed on your monitor the live image of the traffic condition of that particular street.

those with Iphone can download this apps called MyTraffic . It is free.

I do not know if it works for Android phones or not.

Top Bottom