Tricolour M stitching steering wheel

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hmm..wondering, my seat is fabric seat, might be a noob question, but is it possible to re-wrap the fabric seat to leather? or the cost would be as much as replacing the whole seat to leather seat
:p

azeL_Inc;541261 said:
hmm..wondering, my seat is fabric seat, might be a noob question, but is it possible to re-wrap the fabric seat to leather? or the cost would be as much as replacing the whole seat to leather seat
:p

Huh? You're basically taking off the fabric, and then rewrap it with leather. Why should there be any difference in price even if it was leather originally?

Or did you mean to change it with the whole set of leather seat? (the seats itself, not the wrapping)

haywire;541300 said:
Huh? You're basically taking off the fabric, and then rewrap it with leather. Why should there be any difference in price even if it was leather originally?

Or did you mean to change it with the whole set of leather seat? (the seats itself, not the wrapping)

yea..i meant the latter...
btw the reason i m asking maybe leather and fabric seat structure is different or watsoeva..

Just wewrapped my Mtec steering at Yap's Cushion Decor Sdn Bhd. 3 day work. Cost RM280.00.

Find a replacement first before you rewrap. A lot of people around with spare steering.

jeffreyewe;570950 said:
Just wewrapped my Mtec steering at Yap's Cushion Decor Sdn Bhd. 3 day work. Cost RM280.00.

Where is Yap's Cushion Decor located?

ELnino;532430 said:
his address & phone :

TOP Cushion Service
No 2, Jalan SP4/2,
Subang Perdana, Seksyen 4
40150 Kg. Subang Selangor
019-2296909 / 0193306909

Bro, just want to ask, door card also can repair or not..???:106:

saifulila68;571622 said:
Bro, just want to ask, door card also can repair or not..???:106:

sure can..ask ah kit..bro mizhan also done his there

Yap, it is at the back of the place where jarance and gang diy their angel eyes

Just sent my dad's merc steering for rewrapping at Yap's as it was the nearest and most convenient for me. Had a quick chat with Mr Yap and he agreed to charge RM250 for all steerings that i recommend....haha. After that chat, he reimbursed me RM30 for my steering rewrap:eek::eek:

Wanted to wrap mine - but 3 days to get it done too long la...anyone got spares ah ?

Send my car for repairing door card at Ah Kit. Nice work and Ah Kit are very good person. Maybe in future I will send to him for next project..thanks for information in this tread..:top:

paultantk;573579 said:
will be dropping by ah kit tomorrow...

Your manual gear box installed, bro? Congrats!! You must join us for the 13th November drive to Port Dickson then!!:top:

Does Ah Kit do shift boot and handbrake boot replacements? Any idea about price?

Top Bottom