Tricolour M stitching steering wheel

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

E28driver

Club Guest
Where can i get the tricolor M stitching done for a steering wheel and how much should I be paying? Thanks

My Mtec's are wearing off , thinking of getting it rewrapped too. Anyone can help in intoducing a good shop to do the job would be great.

Hey, E28driver, we gether gether send our steering wheel, maybe can get better price.;)

Marco from Motorsport Division quoted me 700 for rewrap with nappa leather and tricolor M stitching. A bit much lah although I remember from some of the pics Adliz posted awhile ago they have this place that does a great job.

I wonder how much for non-nappa leather?

Hey Jefrrey - Group Buy for steering rewrap? Hahaha :rolleyes:

E28driver;528231 said:
Marco from Motorsport Division quoted me 700 for rewrap with nappa leather and tricolor M stitching. A bit much lah although I remember from some of the pics Adliz posted awhile ago they have this place that does a great job.

I wonder how much for non-nappa leather?

Hey Jefrrey - Group Buy for steering rewrap? Hahaha :rolleyes:

korek korek korek

pussy;528254 said:
ah kit - top cushion .... no worries..

bro, whats the price range like? duration?

got a small issue tho...once I've taken out my steering wheel, need to find a temporary replacement.

price from RM280.00 onwards i think unless he has raised his prices..3 days work i think..

maybe borrow one ? got to ask around

Just re-wrap my M-tec 2 steering wheel with tricolour stiching 2 weeks ago with Ah-Kit-Top Cushion. RM250 per steering and required 3 days. Very nice and tidy stich work. Italian Leather he said..:rolleyes:

Ah Kit's worksmanship is one of the best, he seems to be inclined towards bimmers and some of his work is done by himself, most of the volvo owners go there to re-upholster or rewrap seats, i wouldn't go anywhere else after i had bad experiences with DicKhead Leather.........

jeffreyewe;528306 said:
bro, whats the price range like? duration?

got a small issue tho...once I've taken out my steering wheel, need to find a temporary replacement.

i got spare std steering you can loan....

I was quoted RM250 too by Ah Kit for my MTec... Teejay, when can i borrow your steering.. hehe. BTW, he did all my car's interior.. A++ work...

AZM;528329 said:
Just re-wrap my M-tec 2 steering wheel with tricolour stiching 2 weeks ago with Ah-Kit-Top Cushion. RM250 per steering and required 3 days. Very nice and tidy stich work. Italian Leather he said..:rolleyes:

Bro, post up the pic..:rock:

teejay;528371 said:
i got spare std steering you can loan....

Yeah, I need to borrow from you as well when I send mine to re-wrap.....the que starts here...hehe :smile:

Mine is now there, sent in yesterday and should be ready by friday or latest Sat. Yes, the price is 250. Will post pic once I have collected it. Got his contact from pussy through alipon. Thanks pusss. cheers!

i need to ask pussy to send mine to ah kit...luckily my ori steering still around...

Woi...i asked first and all of a sudden, semua mau....GET IN LINE!!!!!!!

TJ kor kor arr, may i borrow your spare steering wheel arr??:wink::wink:

Top Bottom