Searching for 8Series

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Anybody can help??
I really need the help from all the sifus here..
The buyer is really a car lover and got adequate RM..

He offered me to get the car within this few months time.
*Why I care?
He's letting me to keep the car and even better, I dont need to buy
my next bimmer (I've sold mine)..it's a serious buy if the price is reasonable.tq

E31 850i

How much are you willing to pay for a mint condition 1991 E31 850i. There is one avialable. PM me for more details

sorry wanfalah... pm sent to jason. M looking for one too...

issit?.. .aiyo.... me not arnd la.. goin jakarta oledi.. back on sunday nite.. ok.. i go see on monday k.. thx

535i;320716 said:
Got one at BM World, Pandan. Make an offer ....

I think i know that car & saw it last year..i dont think it's in a good running condition..

wanfalah;321104 said:
I think i know that car & saw it last year..i dont think it's in a good running condition..

The 'custodian' told me that the problem with the car is the 'sunroof'. Heard it was blown off at high speed. They managed to secure a new sunroof. There is nothing wrong with the car / engine - so I was told by BM World.

Maybe u're right..but it's quite sad to see the car being abandoned there under the sun with flat tyres(at that time laa)..
get info from a source telling me that rats are conquering the car, not sure where, either the wiring/engine bay/interior..it's a hearsay thou..

better not comment too much, takut kena tembak!!

Haiyyooo!...WanFalah next ride is 8 series?!!!...OMG!:13:...really "Org Kaya KK" la this guy!

hjbakhil;327050 said:
Haiyyooo!...WanFalah next ride is 8 series?!!!...OMG!:13:...really "Org Kaya KK" la this guy!

HAHAHA..
tlg cari utk boss, not mine laaaaaaaaa

but sad to say, no solid respond yet :dontknow:

Not much in da market...mostly they keep as a collection...1 best sample saw in Sek 13 Shah Alam always parked opposite SPS Motorsport workshop...takes time bro! :rock:

Seems that i hv to stop looking for this 8series..it's quite impossible to find 1 in a short period of time. Better go for other series laaa :(

wanfalah;331942 said:
Seems that i hv to stop looking for this 8series..it's quite impossible to find 1 in a short period of time. Better go for other series laaa :(

How bout Z4?...hehehe! looks cool to be the 1st in KK with this ride...:top:

*saw Amy Search today with this topless machine...he look 20 years younger inside the Z4 :rock:

hahaha...cannot be like Amy laa bro..who am i to buy an expensive car like that..
if i hv to buy a car on my own, the affordable one is an e46 onlii....actually waiting for loan approval right now...minyak mahal woo!!
*currently riding my wife's citroen ZX, not Z4..hehehe

wanfalah;332339 said:
hahaha...cannot be like Amy laa bro..who am i to buy an expensive car like that..
if i hv to buy a car on my own, the affordable one is an e46 onlii....actually waiting for loan approval right now...minyak mahal woo!!
*currently riding my wife's citroen ZX, not Z4..hehehe

E46?...cool! go for 325 SMG!:top:

huiyo! E31 very rare! not many people know the car even. your boss will be the talk of the town. can pick up chicks easily! :D

a car that even if u have money, not necessary u can get here.
if your boss really have cash, y not u try buy AP from students overseas. is it legal? i dont know. but i heard u can buy AP from them at around RM10k, plus what ever the car price and duty, and bring the car in. but cannot change name in 2 years if i'm not mistaken. yet a step i would consider doing myself.

good luck finding the masterpiece!

Hye, im a car dealer, my customers has BMW 850csi which he wana trade in to top up on his new car his getting for me. I will recomfirm back the year and color. I have test the car its in good running condition and well maintained by the vip owner. Any interested serious buyer can pm me. Good news is im able to get some loans for this car, depanding on the buyers background and documents. Seriously its a superb car.

Top Bottom