Rollcall - who has F10?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yours Faithfully (YF) said:
Welcome to the F10 family Bruce. Good riddance to F30? Had problems with it?
Well my f30 seem to have intermittent problems with trim rattlings and electric power steering EPS. That EPS was changed under warranty twice in the last 3 yrs. the last change made the car felt worst...i got tired of it. I think that thing called "variable sport steering" is terrible. The F10's steering is a big welcome relief. Not only that, sound insulation is sooo much better in the f10.

Hellos all,

Nothing new but I got mine 2015 528i F10 LCI end of May this year from AB Jln Tun Razak. Changed to 20' Vossen VF series wheel with Toyo tires. Handling is superb. Good driving experience especially the sport plus mode. Tested it out during Raya trip at Karak highway. No complaint!. Fuel consumption almost similar with my previous 525i E60.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Will be coming to to Malaysia soon...bought one in Germany...
A bit late but here it goes..2014 528i Msport..right hand drive(had paid extra for this!!)..tropical version.
Original BMW 19inch rims. Carbon Schwartz, black leather seats and black roof lining. OEM tires, Dunlop RFT.
Running on Ron 99 although recommended is only 95, consumption is good.

Cheers

Hi Punisher,

Welcome to the F10 family. Just curious, how much is the price difference?

Yours Faithfully (YF) said:
Hi Punisher,

Welcome to the F10 family. Just curious, how much is the price difference?
Hi there..thanks for the welcome:)

Got mine for 50K euros all in...and when bringing back to Malaysia another RM 50-55K in taxes...

Hi Punisher,

Wow! That's a huge saving! The 528i M Sport is going for RM418K. Yours all in is about RM280K. You can actually buy another car with the difference. Should have brought in a ///M5. hahaha

Another day, another welcome to the club and welcome to Malaysia greeting!

Yours Faithfully.

Hi ospcontrol,

Welcome to the F10 Family.Pre reg in August 2015, basically a new car! Congrats in advance.

Another day another drive!

165. Rubes72 2011 F10 pre LCI 523i . HAVANNA METALLIC (A17) with LEDER DAKOTA/ZIMTBRAUN (LCEZ)

My fellow F10 owners,

Hope you are having as much fun as I do on your F10. Just a quick check, would you be keen to join a group exclusively just for F10 owners? A friend has started a small F10 group comprising of all F10 from the smallest 520d to the mighty M5.

Amongst the activities planned are the first TT session in December 2015. Communication activities are available daily via a set up wats app group and also on facebook for almost daily news feed on F10 matters. Do drop me a PM if you are keen.

Another day another F10 friend!

Yours faithfully.

Getting my 2015 zero mileage F10 this week but still haven't decided between the 520i (303K) and 528i M Sports (353K).

Top Bottom