Renault Track Day - 6th April

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
This is a good opportunity to experience being on the track and who knows, may inspire some of you to eventually take your UDM on track and learn just how finely balanced BMW cars are.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z1 using Tapatalk Pro

Dear all, final payment has been made to Renault. There are still two more slots available and if you are able to make it there on Sunday at a last minute capacity, come at 8am at the Media Centre and you are able to sign in with the walk-in rates of RM550.

For those of you who are participating, please be sure that you are at the paddock area by 8.00am.
sepang-circuit-map-big.gif
(follow the red line for first timers)

A few of us will be convoying from BHP Damansara (just before the Damansara Toll) so do meet us there at 7.00am.
Place: BHP Petrol Station (https://goo.gl/maps/Rt9Pg)
BHP Petrol Map.JPG

thanks to Mavik for helping to coordinate for this event. Was a very good day out today. pity we dont have more interst from the members, but hopefully in future we will.

Thanks to all the participants who participated in the track day yesterday. I will follow up with Renault to provide the detailed time sheet for all participants yesterday.

When is the next one? So unfortunate I had to pull out due to unforseen circumstances...

Any pics to share?

Hopefully can join the next one ... Really miss the track days action and fun.

Mark, for the time being, here's the summary:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 6
JS and Syed...pls come next one. Yesterday was 50 cars, so track was quite empty. So you could take your time without the fast zooming by.

joonsuan said:
When is the next one? So unfortunate I had to pull out due to unforseen circumstances...

B33mEr said:
Any pics to share?

Hopefully can join the next one ... Really miss the track days action and fun.

Top Bottom