Renault Track Day - 6th April

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Mavik

RENAULT-DRIVERSDAY-2014-APRIL-BMW.jpg

Dear all, Renault Sport has invited us again for their track day, this time on the 6th of April. The session is a 4-hour session and they have reserved 10 slots for the BMW Club.

As usual priority will be open for Official Members (OM's) first and then open for club guests. As I do not want anyone to miss out on the early bird pricing, please list down your interest below, in the event if OM's do not fill up the 10 slots, club guests are more than welcome to participate.

Early bird slots will be open to CG on the 22nd of March.

To qualify for early bird please bank into my bank account below by 23rd March.
Bank: Maybank
Account number: 512446063632
Name: Mark Leo Cheng Phang

Please email to me your bank in slip to mark.leo @ gmail.com

Your participation is only confirmed when I receive your bank in slip.

Please note that they are strict with the payment schedule and we would like to honour the timeline and rules set by them as they have graciously invited us to participate in their event.

1. tianci - paid
2. rx8 - paid
3. maroonbug - paid
4. ramsing - paid
5. HypoGXII - paid
6. Firoz - paid
7. Mohamad Yuzaime - paid
8. Nick Mah - paid

For those who have made payment, please proceed to fill up this form (click on the link below)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y54OXZfmQPQ3hi9WD98T8G60vPbU1Zt-6uc58Egt3PI/viewform

For those of you participating, do remember to email to me your transfer receipt either via a PDF file or you can also take an image of the transfer receipt with your phone and email it to me (for those transferring via ATM).

I would like to keep track of all via email in order to maintain a proper system so there won't be any dispute.

Cheers :)

I will open the slots up to club guests from tomorrow onward on the 21st of March.

Post updated with the names and do please make payment by the 23rd of March for early bird pricing.

Dear all, please make payment by the 23rd of March otherwise you will not get the early bird pricing. Cheers all!

Dear all, I have collected 6 payments and 2 currently in transfer. Once received, I shall transfer the money to Renault for the early bird pricing. Do note that there are still 3 available slots for the upcoming 6th April Trackday.

Mavik said:
attachicon.gif
RENAULT-DRIVERSDAY-2014-APRIL-BMW.jpg

Dear all, Renault Sport has invited us again for their track day, this time on the 6th of April. The session is a 4-hour session and they have reserved 10 slots for the BMW Club.

As usual priority will be open for Official Members (OM's) first and then open for club guests. As I do not want anyone to miss out on the early bird pricing, please list down your interest below, in the event if OM's do not fill up the 10 slots, club guests are more than welcome to participate.

Early bird slots will be open to CG on the 22nd of March.

To qualify for early bird please bank into my bank account below by 23rd March.
Bank: Maybank
Account number: 512446063632
Name: Mark Leo Cheng Phang

Please email to me your bank in slip to mark.leo @ gmail.com

Your participation is only confirmed when I receive your bank in slip.

Please note that they are strict with the payment schedule and we would like to honour the timeline and rules set by them as they have graciously invited us to participate in their event.

1. joonsuan - paid
2. rx8 - paid
3. maroonbug - paid
4. ramsing - paid
5. HypoGXII - payment in transfer
6. Firoz - paid
7. Mohamad Yuzaime - payment in transfer
8. Tianci

For those who have made payment, please proceed to fill up this form (click on the link below)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y54OXZfmQPQ3hi9WD98T8G60vPbU1Zt-6uc58Egt3PI/viewform
Added Tianci to the list.

Sent from my Xperia™ Tablet Z using Tapatalk Pro

Two more slots remaining, open to BMW Members and Club Guests.

Some of the participants will be meeting up at BHP Petrol Station just before the Damansara Toll at the NKVE before heading to Sepang for the drivers briefing.

Date: 6th April (Sunday)
Time: 7.00am
Place: BHP Petrol Station (https://goo.gl/maps/Rt9Pg)

Have fun guys!
Hopefully I will be able to make the next Trackday. Been very busy lately.

Thanks maxxsp.

There are a couple more slots left, so for those of you who want to have fun at the track and experience track driving in a safe environment, do sign up.

Visitors or spectators are also welcome to come and join us for some fun and drinks, I will be bringing spare helmets so everyone can go on a piggyback ride with some of our drivers here.

I will make final payment to Renault tomorrow so do sign up quick.

Cheers

Top Bottom