Renault Sport Track Day Drive - 8 November 2014

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavik

image001.jpg

Dear all, Renault Sport has invited us again for their track day, this time on the 8th of November 2014. The session is a 4-hour session and they have reserved 7 slots for the BMW Club.

This is a perfect opportunity to bring your cars on the track in a safe environment around Sepang. Your car can be modded or completely stock and by pacing your sessions throughout the 4-hour session, you can maintain your car's pristine condition as well as have some fun on the track. If you are new to track driving, do not fret as there are qualified instructors available (RM350) as well as great friends in the BMW Club who will assist your track experience. Renault Sport Malaysia has kept a perfect track record in terms of safety over the years.

Registration Process
As usual priority will be open for Official Members (OM's) first and then open for club guests. As I do not want anyone to miss out on the early bird pricing, please list down your interest below, in the event if OM's do not fill up the 7 slots, club guests are more than welcome to participate. Early sign up is preferred so that participants can prepare their respective cars.

OM's are to register from 17th Oct - 1st Nov. If slots are not filled by the 1st of November 2014, the slots will be open for Club Guests in this forum.

Pricing has changed and is now RM500 per participant

To qualify for an early bird pricing please bank into my bank account below:
Bank: Maybank
Account number: 512446063632
Name: Mark Leo Cheng Phang

(All bank transfers are shared openly and when I post payment to Renault, I cc all participants via email as well as the BMW Committee members hence please fill up the Google Form)

Please email to me your bank in slip to mark.leo @ gmail.com . Alternatively you can also WhatsApp to me the slip @ 012 - 3201095

Your participation is only confirmed when I receive your bank in slip and you have filled up the Google Form in the link below (the form can be filled up using your phone as well)
http://goo.gl/forms/n76f3ZMFPs

Please note that they are strict with the payment schedule and we would like to honour the timeline and rules set by them as they have graciously invited us to participate in their event.

1. Mavik
2. slyder
3. Joseph Chan
4. Lip Guan

For newbies you can also refer to some tips and tricks in the thread below.
http://www.bmwclubma...to-prepare-for/

Reactions: _M_
Drivers sign up list

1. Mavik
2. ramsing
3. Slyder

Wait List

Drivers sign up list

1. Mavik
2. ramsing
3. Slyder
4. rx8

Wait List

Drivers sign up list

1. Mavik
2. ramsing
3. Slyder
4. rx8
5. NickMah

Wait List

Was informed by KC that he is unable to make it. Renault just informed that there are more slots available but seems like we can't even fulfill our slot count :)

Anyone who is interested to participate do let me know.

This event is one of the safest and best way to get involved in track driving, get qualified instructors to teach you (RM350 is a very good price!).

Updated first post with the names. We still have slots available :)

First post updated with the registered drivers. Slots are still available to all now :)

Some photos from today's session, not everyone was there to drive and the track was a little wet and slippery at the start.

745e2884e97edb1b29e87ca14f2e5f6f.jpg

179d953ae1f430f8edda4496f617206e.jpg

7bacae225c5d50ab49bd10972e6c6333.jpg

f3e6e137d2609f3858e59f90fcadcebf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom