Renault Sport Track Day Drive 19 October 2013

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Annual Dinner on the 21st in Melakalah...so committee have to decline invitationloh, I presume..

Another reason is u all too diehard beemer nuts tht Renault cant close a sale with u guys...kakakakakak

XXX;854550 said:
Annual Dinner on the 21st in Melakalah...so committee have to decline invitationloh, I presume..

errr, so everyone is going AD? :D i hope that's really not the reason....

The committee handsful with ADlah..so how to organise this...use ur blain use ur blain...and moreover kenot depend on you...kakakakak

...anyways I aslo hope tht is the reasonlah...

XXX;854553 said:
The committee handsful with ADlah..so how to organise this...use ur blain use ur blain...and moreover kenot depend on you...kakakakak

...anyways I aslo hope tht is the reasonlah...

aiyo, no one ask the CM to organise the renault track day la. this is bmw club, that is renault track day, how u want to organise? i know u getting old like unker lamoo, but don't la nyanyuk so early. :D

XXX;854558 said:

wah, i shout ppl hear ar? :D :D wei, u better teach me the lines ar. i spend u nasi lemak and drink ok at sepang. u hold my hand tight tight while i corner baring, 'k? :rock:

ramsing;854561 said:
aiyo, no one ask the CM to organise the renault track day la. this is bmw club, that is renault track day, how u want to organise? i know u getting old like unker lamoo, but don't la nyanyuk so early. :D

Tui nah sing who says I getting old I am getting on in age only not old. Ramsing can I be your second driver ah in your snail powered car please hehe Then we shall see who is old after the timing comes out haha

ramsing;854561 said:

wah, i shout ppl hear ar? :D :D wei, u better teach me the lines ar. i spend u nasi lemak and drink ok at sepang. u hold my hand tight tight while i corner baring, 'k? :rock:

knn...Renault invite club through committee mah ...through u or me meh?? so if committee busy want to decline invitation and want to wash hand from another responsibility u and me can do anything meh...use ur blain use ur blain..

- - - Updated - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom