Promotional Fee For New Official Member (Registration 1 July 2014 - 31 December 2014)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Herbert

BMW Club Malaysia Promotions for New Official Members.

As we are approaching to 2nd half of the year, BMWCM is proud to re-introduce the new promotional price for new Official Members for the period of 1st July 2014 until 31st December 2014.

New Official Members will only be contributing the followings:

1. One Time Registration fee - RM 150.00.

2. Subscription fee from 1st July to 31st Dec 2014 - RM 75.00

3. Auto Renewal subscription for 2015 - RM 150.00

TOTAL : RM 375.00

Isn't that a good deal besides the incoming privileges?.

To all Club Guests and fellow forumers, come and join the most happening BMW Club in Malaysia. What are your waiting for...Kindly email your application form and relevant documents to soulfood335@gmail.com

Driving BMW is ultimate experience, Joining BMWCM is ultimate joy.

CM Soulfood

Attachments

• 2012 onwards Membership Form_1009.pdf
    263.8 KB · Views: 368
Aidi_E30 said:
Hi, may i know what merchandise one receives when registering/renewing?
For new registration, you will receive:-

1. Official club shirt
2. BMW Club Malaysia front & rear car registration plate holder
3. Front & rear BMW Club Malaysia sticker
4. Membership card
5. Access to the forum Exclusive Lounge

Can i become OM without having Bimmer? Still searching for my dream car E60 525i....

What is the promo offered here? Sounds like it is just pro-rated rates.

Dear VP,

Greetings and Merry Christmas. Just picked up a 1995 e36 318i (M) :)

I will be filling up the form and banking in the funds, however as we are days away to 2015, would i still need to bank in RM 375 or just the RM 300 for the registration and the 1st annual fee?

Thanking you in advance.

Raj

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your Greetings and interest to join as Official member.

You just need to bank in RM300 (registration and 2015 membership fees) and please email your application form, car registration card and bank-in receipt to CM Soulfood (soulfood335@gmail.com).

Cheers

Wow, it's been a while since my last lock in was way back in 2007....still can be OM? Any form?

RedEarth,

Welcome back to our forum and glad to know you will apply to be an OM. Please fill out the attached application form together with bank-in receipt of RM300 and car registration card and email it to CM Soulfood for processing.

Cheers

Attachments

• 2012 onwards Membership Form_1009.pdf
    263.8 KB · Views: 115
Herbert, what is the reason that we need to submit the copied car registration for registration?

BMW Club Malaysia's Constitutions - Article 06 - Membership

Membership is open to all Malaysian citizens who is above 18 years of age, regardless of race, sex, religion and occupation, who own or whose household own or is assigned by the company a BMW vehicle.

To ensure compliance with the above, the car registration card is required and this is also stated in the application form under "Vehicle Details".

Hope that clarify your query.

Cheers

Duke1316 said:
Herbert, what is the reason that we need to submit the copied car registration for registration?

Thanks Herbert but I still don't really understand why Card Registration Card needed as it is private document. So does this mean the club will guarantee the personal detail will be kept confidential and no abuse?

Herbert said:
Duke,

Afraid you can't be an OM if you don't own a BMW.
.... however Duke, if you have immediate family that owns a BMW or if your are working with a company that had assigned you with one, you can still join us as an OM ....