Procedures for transfer of ownership

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kyree;763786 said:
but the problem is i'm afraid JPJ need the owner to be there for the change of ownership process
i also want to endorse my engine if possible

1. If the seller is not present his IC has to be verified and signed by "the commissioner of oaths" and the transform duly signed by the owner.
2. endorsing the engine is another issue, if the change of the " engine" before the sales transaction it's the responsibility of the owner to get it endorsed
a)if the car was purchased with the original engine, you can just go to any JPJ outlet and get it inspected, and use the certified JPJ slip for transfer
b)if you have done the change of engine after your purchase it goes back to "item2"
In simple terms ' dont make changes until u have transferred the property to your name"

Just to share a litte bit about new engine transfered to your vehicle that is not endorsed, you gonna have problem with the insurance if the unforseen happens to your ride u cant make any claims from the insurance, neither will they pay the 3rd party.

Looks like you have a complicated issue, any way good luck

Guys does the owner need to be there with the commissioner of oath to get the endorsement? Any commissioner in PJ area? Tx

integramania;766047 said:
Guys does the owner need to be there with the commissioner of oath to get the endorsement? Any commissioner in PJ area? Tx

there is one few door away from paparich pj ...

Hi Sifus,

In the TM-1 form, Checklist No.6 - Slip pembatalan e-hakmilik.
I need some enlightenment , does it mean to cancel claim from bank from the previous owner?
I'm in the process of buying an e46.
Thanks

Strider74;785407 said:
Hi Sifus,

In the TM-1 form, Checklist No.6 - Slip pembatalan e-hakmilik.
I need some enlightenment , does it mean to cancel claim from bank from the previous owner?
I'm in the process of buying an e46.
Thanks
Strider...it does mean so...actually, now the finance company already simplified the process whereby we no longer need to produce the "surat pembatalan hakmilik" to the JPJ, all done on line...but for some reason, some JPJ Office do require this letter to be attached with the grant..don't worry, the finance company will print it for you...I did all the transferred name by myself...all my past & present cars...asked around, make sure you have all the proper documents...do it your self...its a nice experince...its not so hard...

anakin;785428 said:
Strider...it does mean so...actually, now the finance company already simplified the process whereby we no longer need to produce the "surat pembatalan hakmilik" to the JPJ, all done on line...but for some reason, some JPJ Office do require this letter to be attached with the grant..don't worry, the finance company will print it for you...I did all the transferred name by myself...all my past & present cars...asked around, make sure you have all the proper documents...do it your self...its a nice experince...its not so hard...

Thanks Anakin for the reply,Im buying from this nice guy which still have a bit of loan balance from his bank.
As for me im using my own money to purchase the car , not using any finance assistance.
Which means that i need to have him settle the loan before i can transfer to my name, right?

Yup i'm planning to do it myself, just to make sure that i have the right docs with me.

Strider74;785436 said:
Thanks Anakin for the reply,Im buying from this nice guy which still have a bit of loan balance from his bank.
As for me im using my own money to purchase the car , not using any finance assistance.
Which means that i need to have him settle the loan before i can transfer to my name, right?

Yup i'm planning to do it myself, just to make sure that i have the right docs with me.

yes the owner have to make full payment first b4 u can do transfer of name...
the finance will print out the letter and bring to the JPJ for endorsement purpose ( TUNTUTAN HAK MILIK BATAL )...
yes try do it yourself its a good experience there...:rock:

Face edema ................. Me facing the dental pro, thank hehehehehheeh .........

Our Mr Google Translate do it for me hehehe...
Vietnamese chinese - English UK...:rock:

Top Bottom