Private Track Day 10 August 2009

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
E46Fanatic;445234 said:
While we were trying to keep up with Redd's Fiat Coupe turbo in the E46 330Ci, this happened. Damm hero man the fella in the RX8 :D

Wah you two really went for Sunday drive :) kekeke....

Cool :)

walrus_lord;445398 said:
e46f, your car wasnt that bad lah - believe me...i had a bit more horses wat....:listen:

After watching all these videos makes me wanna go again! Must try with solo driver and camera like what Tezza did to get an accurate lap time. Anyone else got more pics and videos?

E46Fanatic;445411 said:
After watching all these videos makes me wanna go again! Must try with solo driver and camera like what Tezza did to get an accurate lap time. Anyone else got more pics and videos?

Bro how many laps you did? I saw you at the pit most of the time?

ALBundy;445414 said:
Bro how many laps you did? I saw you at the pit most of the time?

Only ~10 wor. After that I went taxi riding. Wanted to go out towards the end but I got nauseas after riding in Redds car hahaha. But did my duty and convinced a nice Ah Moi to jump into his car instead haha.

E46Fanatic;445415 said:
Only ~10 wor. After that I went taxi riding. Wanted to go out towards the end but I got nauseas after riding in Redds car hahaha. But did my duty and convinced a nice Ah Moi to jump into his car instead haha.

Aiyaaa... I should have been there to take your car out for more runs.

Juan Powerblow;445416 said:
Aiyaaa... I should have been there to take your car out for more runs.

I think you would have been more interested in the Ah Moi's who showed up that day.. Somehow all the pretty gals always stick to guys who like to play cars and track in Sepang. Strange but true...

woohoo..i can see some sexy gals in the last pic by pakmat, how i wish i was there to take some pics for you guys...

E46Fanatic;445418 said:
I think you would have been more interested in the Ah Moi's who showed up that day.. Somehow all the pretty gals always stick to guys who like to play cars and track in Sepang. Strange but true...

Yaaa, look who's talking. In fact, the hottest gal I have ever met on track, ever, came with you quite a few years back. In her hot shorts, I wanted to complain to the marshals she was a hazard to drivers. In fact, I recall you even spun out when you took her out on track, hahahaha... :top:.

Juan Powerblow;445425 said:
Yaaa, look who's talking. In fact, the hottest gal I have ever met on track, ever, came with you quite a few years back. In her hot shorts, I wanted to complain to the marshals she was a hazard to drivers. In fact, I recall you even spun out when you took her out on track, hahahaha... :top:.

ehh...FJ, you'd better own up. post up some pics of your gal...:love:

I do bemoan there are not enough pictures of the amois here for poor souls like me who couldn't make it to the Track Day.

Retire already le. I brought Edwin Chow instead. Times have changed. Darn! Gotta get some tips from DY on how to do it now. :listen:

Juan Powerblow;445336 said:
Knowing Eric it's probably modded left right and centre. Summore he's quite a fierce driver and can drive round Sepang blind folded.

haha busted by powerblow! car's not stock. power-wise its got a chip, K&N filter and exhaust. stock turbo. suspension-wise, i have koni dampers mated to stock springs, and an uprated rear ARB. still need something thicker in the rear tho, need to loosen the tail out a bit.

oh, E46F, i forgot to thank you for convincing the hottie to take a ride with me. thanks bro! :wink: hehe sorry i made u nauseous with my driving...

redd

those of u with symbian series 60 (nokia) or WinMo phones with GPS shd check out this nifty little app called RaceChrono.

http://www.racechrono.com/

it uses GPS to time ur laps and u can download different track profiles. both SIC and pasir gudang are available. u can even get trap times at different sectors of the track.

best thing is, its donationware, meaning its free la. :wink:

redd

Top Bottom