Pictures - Visit to BMW Assembly Plant - 2nd December 2011.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
XXX;694495 said:
Happy Family

happyFamily.jpg

Triple x, thanks for the photo..was about to ask it from u..hehe, they want BMWs lah, porsche is just temporary and the stepping stone to BMW..kehkeh..

jarance;694499 said:
Yes and under strict supervision of the parent. (Future BMW owner - have to start them early)

ahah, they are actually able to recognize all BMWs now...they have some BMW miniatures i bought for them...

Nize pics!!!

*sigh* should have bought my udm earlier when i was in penang and join u all as OM for the gatherings!!

Awesome job guys...

2011-12-03121801.jpg

Among my UDM buddies....Lim (7833) ezzo369,apiz, hakkamee and me (with my kids)...

Cikgu, here is my pictures on your sparkling JFT 63, kilat kilat with quad exhaust.
P1040693.jpg

P1040692.jpg

very nice pics...
this is what BMW Club Malaysia is all about ... :)

Very nice drive there. The pics tell a beautiful story all together. Bro JFT, ur car mmg kilat lah..Kudos BMWCM and the CM's for another successful event.

morrogan;694787 said:
Cikgu, here is my pictures on your sparkling JFT 63, kilat kilat with quad exhaust.
P1040693.jpg

P1040692.jpg

How come I didnt get to see you bro Morrogan? Anyway, thanks a lot for the photos..

deep3102;694846 said:
Very nice drive there. The pics tell a beautiful story all together. Bro JFT, ur car mmg kilat lah..Kudos BMWCM and the CM's for another successful event.

Just a humble appearance of JFT...cannot beat their rides mahh..Look fwd to drive side by side with u bro Deep...

deep3102;694846 said:

where r u la long time no c hope to catch up with u soon

JFT63;694889 said:
How come I didnt get to see you bro Morrogan? Anyway, thanks a lot for the photos..
Masa Cikgu attended briefing, saya curi curi snap the photos.......memang kilat...

morrogan;695028 said:
Masa Cikgu attended briefing, saya curi curi snap the photos.......memang kilat...

Patutlah my wife told me ada chinese man took a few snaps..i thought u are Indian guy..LOL...x kilat lah cos cat metallic biasa je..x de la glasurit paint etc...hehe

deep3102;695067 said:
Bro Jft, what combo setup is ur e39 on?

I'm using Eibach pro-kit coils matched with Sach for the front and Boge for rear shocks..To date, i'm happy with the combo set-up..Any good plan bro?

JFT63;695132 said:
I'm using Eibach pro-kit coils matched with Sach for the front and Boge for rear shocks..To date, i'm happy with the combo set-up..Any good plan bro?

No plans bro, just that ur car sits very comfortably on that setup..

deep3102;695277 said:
No plans bro, just that ur car sits very comfortably on that setup..

Thanks again Deep..But I haven't tried B6 nor B8 yet, heard the set-up is better than mine..the fund is running low already lah...hehe..

deep3102;694846 said:

Bro Deep, u shud have join gather gather la....add to the e39 stable that went along....hehehe

Bro JFT, your car memang kilat la, I tink new car roll out from kulim oso not that kilat

so nice....... i missed again for the 2nd time!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.