Original AutoHex II Scan tool for BMW Review

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jankenda

I got a $ 3,604.83 AutoHex II scanner from obdexpress last month, have been playing with it recently, and I have to say I am really impressed. Thought I would like to do a quick review on the tool and hope it would help anyone.

Ordering and payment: I ordered the AutoHex II 2015.01.25 (the latest version) from OBDexpress.co.uk for $ 3,604.83, shipping included and paid through PayPal.

Customer service: The sales rep Apple was good at questions and would quickly responded to my inquiry on the device via Email She also told me that they were working with the manufacturer in Lebanon and the Lebanon technicians would come in if my device did not work. .

Delivery: The device was shipped within 24 hours after I placed the order and brought me the tool in 5 days via DHL.

Package: The device was well packaged; every item was in good shape Below is the latest Autohex II adapter As you can see, it is black, while the old version is silver...
AutoHex-II-1.jpg

Installation: Its installation is easy There is a video showing how to get it installed:. Http://www.autohex.us/ The O / S system to run the AutoHex II software can either be Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows. XP.

Operation: I have used it to program my bmw ecu and retrieved isn number off dme and it worked perfectly Below are some pictures.:
AutoHex-II-3.jpg

IMG-20150312-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20150312-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20150312-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20150312-WA0006.jpg

Top Bottom