Optimum No Rinse

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
seen this ONR in action and it was truely awsome .....and also leaves a smooth texture opon wiping it ...

Kc,
Thx for the invite, it will definitely be a pleasure to join the session. Is there a cover charge or fee for the session?

Seech,
Thx! got ya PM

NekoRacing;503250 said:
Kc,
Thx for the invite, it will definitely be a pleasure to join the session. Is there a cover charge or fee for the session?

Seech,
Thx! got ya PM
hhahahah...disco ke?...those days is gone...no la...freely we hv been given freely we give....

Looking for ONR too. Someone please tell me where to get them? I'm in Shah Alam

NCH, call kc or seech for the info. Got my ONR with 3 free micro fiber throw in last Sunday at Bukit Jelutong meet up..

kayzhen911;528368 said:
dude...
is that nano coating?

Nope...its just a rinseless wash that come in tight situation, like lack of water facility, time ...
imagine...u need to pick up some VIP guest car not wash & u only have 30 minutes
u may drive out to a road side/car wash - pick yr key, walk to yr car, (waiting for lift, if you stay in condo) drive out to the car wash & waiting for your turn & petrol burnt
if u have ONR
all u need is 1/2 pail of water & 1 ounces of ONR with 3 microfibers towels

leaving u a streaking free surface & with polymer protections

jarance;528362 said:
NCH, call kc or seech for the info. Got my ONR with 3 free micro fiber throw in last Sunday at Bukit Jelutong meet up..

Don't have their numbers leh .. did they publish it online? Or you PM them to me. thank you!

Will try the ONR once i received them. Hope to get them by today so I can wash my cars tonight. Becoming more lazy now. haha

Top Bottom