Nightmare on AutoBavaria, Glenmarie!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ICEMAN 68;787282 said:
try wearnes in segambut ...

Iceman, i can tell you from direct experience that wearnes ( mr hoo ) is also crooked. they couldnt rectify the problem and made my brother pay 10k ( 5k part , 5k labor )and the proble is still not solved till today. we had to f them nicely to get some things going but overall very disappointed...

Hi MAQ

AB, Glenmarie eversince my E36 until now my F10 it never provide good service before.
Their face is thick and hard like a steel plate no matter how you shoot or scold they still respone the same.

Try AB tun razak bro on your next visit...me also from subang but sent my car to AB tun razak due to their service is better...try to find SA name Kent Lee...I have introduced this SA to all off my fren and they gave a positive response.

Tq

If you need to write to BMW, here is the person to address to, be sure to deliver the letter by hand. I hand-delivered the letter to his secretary. And I got response from AB within 2 days. Problem solved very quickly, no need to waste time and energy to bang table. NCCC will also act on your behalf albeit taking some time to response but response they did, so credit to them.

DR. GERHARD PILS
BMW GROUP MALAYSIA, PRESIDENT
BMW MALAYSIA SDN BHD (Company No: 612731-A)
3501, Jalan Teknokrat 5,
63000, Cyberjaya, By Hand
Selangor Darul Ehsan. Fax No: 03-8887 3801

Be sure to cc your letter the following as well.

1. Yang Berbahagia Dato’ Lawrence Lee Cheow Hock
Executive Vice President of Sime Darby Group, Motor Division
Sime Darby Motor Corporate Communications Department
No.33, 1st Floor, Jalan Pelukis U1/46, By Fax/Registered Post
Temasya Industrial Park, Fax No: 03-7627 0894
40150, Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan

2. Pengarah
Pusat Khidmat Aduan Pengguna Nasional (NCCC)
No. 1D, Bangunan SKPPK, E-mail: myaduan@nccc.org.my
Jalan SS9A/17, Sungai Way, By Fax/Registered Post
47300, Petaling Jaya, Fax No: 03-7874 8097
Selangor Darul Ehsan.

ystan;789725 said:
If you need to write to BMW, here is the person to address to, be sure to deliver the letter by hand. I hand-delivered the letter to his secretary. And I got response from AB within 2 days. Problem solved very quickly, no need to waste time and energy to bang table. NCCC will also act on your behalf albeit taking some time to response but response they did, so credit to them.

DR. GERHARD PILS
BMW GROUP MALAYSIA, PRESIDENT
BMW MALAYSIA SDN BHD (Company No: 612731-A)
3501, Jalan Teknokrat 5,
63000, Cyberjaya, By Hand
Selangor Darul Ehsan. Fax No: 03-8887 3801

Be sure to cc your letter the following as well.

1. Yang Berbahagia Dato’ Lawrence Lee Cheow Hock
Executive Vice President of Sime Darby Group, Motor Division
Sime Darby Motor Corporate Communications Department
No.33, 1st Floor, Jalan Pelukis U1/46, By Fax/Registered Post
Temasya Industrial Park, Fax No: 03-7627 0894
40150, Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan

2. Pengarah
Pusat Khidmat Aduan Pengguna Nasional (NCCC)
No. 1D, Bangunan SKPPK, E-mail: myaduan@nccc.org.my
Jalan SS9A/17, Sungai Way, By Fax/Registered Post
47300, Petaling Jaya, Fax No: 03-7874 8097
Selangor Darul Ehsan.

Awesome info bro...can we make this a sticky ?

MAQ;786808 said:
I recently took delivery of a new 528, and was extremely pleased with the drive etc.

However, less than 3 months later, whilst driving to work, a warning notice appeared indicating a Dynamic Dampening Control Failure and that I should drive moderately and take it to a service centre immediately. In addition the service interval had suddenly shortened from 10k to 900.

I sent the car to AB in Glenmarie and they indicated that the repair would take a few days, which it did. I then got a call saying that whilst the car has been sorted, the mechanic who test drove the car hit a kerb and this required a couple of days to fix, to which I said okay. Then a few days later another call to say that they lacked a screw to fit the skirting and this would take another couple of days before the screw arrives from pasir gudang and another couple of days more to fix it!!

All this while I have been patient, without a replacement car as they had none. Now they will not give me anything in writing as to what happened and why the delays.

Can anyone help regarding what can be done.

Much appreciated

MAQ, was your problem fully solved ? Hope all ok now.

Hey guys.

I had similar sour experience with AB Sg Besi recently (early Sept 2015). I made an appointment to check my car vibrations as I suspected engine mounting defects only after 2.5 years with 86000 km on the clock. The SA test drove my car and cannot confirm it was engine mountings. So I left my car for 2 days which I regretted badly.

Firstly, my car was driven out again either by the SA or mechanic ROUGHLY to the extend my tyres alignment and rotation were not synchronised ! No wonder they washed my car as i believe it was driven thru many dirty potholes road in Jalan Chan Sow Lin area ! Do you need to drive agrressively to test mounting components ?

Secondly, I was told it was wear and tear hence, i cannot claim for defect and my warranty has expired. I cannot believe what I was hearing as I challenged them BMW parts only last less than 100k km. AB only divert the subject to beyond warranty period. I have wrote to BMW Malaysia and again they are on AB side ! All the answers are professionally worded with no responsibilities taken ! Bottom line is do not leave your car with AB as they are simply no responsibilities and commitment to ensure cars are test driven carefully. I felt sorry for the bro's car whom the mechanic hit a kerb. This is totally intolerable !!!

I just wrote to the spokeperson for F10 and Global Sales in BMW Germany. Lets see if there are response. If they still write standard crappy reasons, I will write to Alan Harris, MD BMW Malaysia and Dr Norbert Reithofer, Chariman BMW Germany.

Mine even worst..they are still holding my refund after trading my car..it been over two months..email sent by no reply..salesperson named not giving any answer..really regret buying from AB

Sync said:
Mine even worst..they are still holding my refund after trading my car..it been over two months..email sent by no reply..salesperson named not giving any answer..really regret buying from AB
Go to the showroom and make lots of noise, make some drama in front of other customers.

Hi Guys,

After hearing scary stories from the service centres, maybe you guys can share your experience when u send your car for service. I googled and found via facebook that almost all service centre has bad service quality whether its customer service or the handling of your precious cars.

I cant find any in the forum yet...should we create a forum where we can relate our experience to help us with the decision for car servicing?

Cheers

Have been servicing my car at AB glenmarie. Really regretted servicing with them. after warranty expired (4 tears with extended warranty) i send my car to a friend workshop that fixes bmw cars.

He showed me pictures of leakage everywhere coolant, oil, radiator cracked, hose breakages....jsut abt 3k km after last service at AB. was told this car was badly maintain over the years.

And i remember everytime i qent to AB, the service guys would say bro your car everything checked everything kao tim. No issues..... seriously...

Guess guys on salary want to fix and roll out ur car asap to meet their kpis..

Yup,nightmare indeed. I sent my car for a bumper repaint to this outlet. Got my car back after 5 days and I found my Park brake button cracked, someone smoked in my car, passenger seats with sweat stains, glove compartment messed up...and i witnessed how rough the "car runners" handled your car from the parking area to the service bays...this runners dont care..they ramp the accelerator, run over polishing equipment, almost causing an accident. I was unhappy and wrote to the AB GLENMARIE Principal and his head of customer service, who did not bother but just told a customer service officer to call me. It is quite obvious that they are overwhelmed with cars, hence the lackadaisical attitude. But Mr Principal, I paid my car with my hard earned money and I treat it with respect. Toyota and Honda is doing better than you in customer care for the cars. A Toyota cost 1/4 of your cheapest car. Please learn from them and dont be an arrogant snob. I am sure you dont care as you may be driving a Bentley at home. Please learn to care for your customers car. I am sure at any time there will be RM 20 million worth of vehicles you are handling per day. My next upgrade is going to be a 7 series or M5 but rest assured I am never going to buy it from autobavaria.

Top Bottom