New Cars for Hungary Police....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

popeadrian

Club Guest
Need say more???? :)
14766.jpg
14765.jpg
14767.jpg
Question though.... e90 320d poweful enough for car chases?? Hmmm....... :dunno:

Originally posted by popeadrian@May 21 2006, 02:41 PM
Need say more???? :)

14766.jpg

14765.jpg

14767.jpg

Question though.... e90 320d poweful enough for car chases?? Hmmm....... :dunno:
The quoted performance figures for the 320d is 163bhp, 0-100km/h in 8.3 secs and 140mph (around 225km/h) top speed. Not bad at all. And it does about 50mpg.

By the way, unless I'm wrong, the number plate of these police cars and the word POLIZEI seem German rather than Hungarian.

wah...realy cool leh...when malaysia will b like that hahahhaa.... :D

Originally posted by dwj@May 22 2006, 02:17 AM
wah...realy cool leh...when malaysia will b like that hahahhaa.... :D
if malaysia like that,all the chicks must be following the police. :rofl:

wglee,

Dunno about the word seeming to be German.... the pics were attributed to a press conference where BMW were handing the keys over to the Hungary police force :dunno:

I just want to inform u all the i just sent my application for petrol officer in Hugary. If i don;t show up here anymore, u will know what happen to me. (will be driving a e60 he he)

Originally posted by c-square@May 22 2006, 10:35 AM
liddat, i also wan to become a police
yeah, i oso want la like tat. then i can use handcuffs at nite!! dowan gun, i have oredi...

Originally posted by daan@May 22 2006, 11:35 AM
I just want to inform u all the i just sent my application for petrol officer in Hugary. If i don;t show up here anymore, u will know what happen to me. (will be driving a e60 he he)
Dann when did you submit your form?? what post you apply for?? im applying for the Chief of Police special car (M5) :D

Hungary used to be a Communist country with a so-so economy typical of a Communist state. It wasn't so long ago that it embraced capitalism after the collapse of Communism in Europe. During the dark days of Communism, I believe Hungarian police cars were awful Eastern bloc cars. Now its police force can afford to have E90s. That's real progress. This makes it all the more sadder that our Malaysian police are on the other hand still stuck with archaic and anaemic Perdanas, Wajas, Wiras, Sagas and Kancils!

Top Bottom