New BMWCLUB Committee

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daredevil

Founding Member
A big congratulations to the new BMWCLUB Malaysia committee headed by ALBundy. Congrats goes to:president : ALBundyVice President : RedbaronSecretary : Juan PowerblowTreasurer : GracetcpCommittee : Yazid, Okow, Lee36328, Pussy, BerserkdroidOver to you Mr President! :top: Taking this opportunity, I would like to wish the office bearers good luck in administrating the club to greater heights and to the outgoing committee :VP : jeffreyeweSecretary : BlackrobeTreasurer : fabianyeeCommittee : iceman13, nikazwaa, XXX, sith, jaranceSyabas and thank you for putting up a good show the last 2 years. You guys have been great! CheersDD

good lineup! congratulations to the newly elected office bearers, thanx DD and team for the service this 2 years. sorry had to leave earlier but did manage to vote.

A BIG THANK YOU & job well done to the outgoing office bearers...
A BIG WELCOME & advance steering ahead for the new office bearers.....

:top: :top: :top: :party: :party: :party:
:beer: :beer: :beer:

Congrats!!!

Looking forward for a dynamic calender if events!

Cheers

Bravo Bravooo!!!

Congrats to all newly elected commitees...All da best!!!

A BIG THANK YOU & job well done to the outgoing office bearers...
A BIG WELCOME & advance steering ahead for the new office bearers.....

Kudos to the new comitteeee!!!!!!!! Hip!!Hip!!!Horayyyyyyyyy!!!!

:party:

Congratulations to the newly appointed committee and a BIG thanks to the outgoing committee for their great effort in the past.

Daredevil;308080 said:
President : ALBundy
Vice President : Redbaron
Secretary : Juan Powerblow
Treasurer : Gracetcp
Committee : Yazid, Okow, Lee36328, Pussy, Berserkdroid

Great line-up and CONGRATULATIONS to the new committee. To DD and your team, good job for the past 2 years!:top:

Change Of Guards!

The MEMBERS have spoken.....

CONGRATULATIONS to President Albundy, Vice President Redbaron and their newly elected committee members! I truly believe that this is a formidable line up of highly dedicated and passionate people that will take this club to greater heights! The time has arrive that this club is steered towards playing a bigger role within the BMW enthusiast community in this country.

Remember guys - with these appointments comes great responsibility, that has been trusted upon each and every single committee member - and I'm positive that the new President and his committee will go the extra mile to deliver!

I would also like to pass a motion of THANKS and UTMOST GRATITUDE to the outgoing President and the outgoing committee members - for all your dedication, sweat, time and energy you have so passionately poured to this club over the past two years - indeed it was inspiring to see some of you contribute and work for this club. Without your dedication - we would not be where we are now. Well done guys!

We all look forward to a new dawn, a new chapter and a new beginning - of making this club the foremost premier car club in Malaysia - filled with lots of value adding activities and programs throughout the year!

Well Done! Congratulations to the newly elected lineup of committee. It's a good blend of gentlemen and a nice sight of a lady in the gang too.

A big applause from me. :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :party: :party: :party:

No celebration party ka?lol...

P/S It seems that there is no response from the new committee yet and the forums currently seem a little slow. hehe...

To my fellow members, all i can say is thank you very much for choosing us to lead this club. We will try our level best to make things better from today onwards. For the people who has voted us we will not let you down.

Congrat to the new Barisan hope for the best & thanks to previous Barisan for the service given in the past.:smokin:

Standing Ovation !!

Job well done to the previous committee !!! I salute you !!! Thank you 4 bringing it to this level and Welcome The new Committee !! We believe u would steer us to a new paradigm.

As for whoever that didnt make it to the committee, dont worry, the time will come later. No hard feelings, right?

The members have spoken and we love you all but trust few.:rock:

Bix;308146 said:
P/S It seems that there is no response from the new committee yet and the forums currently seem a little slow. hehe...

all go party oledilah...where got time to post..kakakka...

Congrats new committee guys and girl... A well deserving win. Thank you outgoing committee for all your time and dedication to bring the club to this level.
In short Bravooooo..........

happy to note that the AGM proceeded well.

congrats to the new team and looking forward to an exciting new year.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom