Marshall & Defensive Driving Course

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
astroboy;582838 said:
Hoi!!! No money! No visa! how to join?! :eek:

No money can pay by installment (promise you no interest lah) ...... no visa, I can anytime approve it for you!!

Prez - response seems very slow and likely poor. Do we proceed? I need to commit to another event if this is not happening. As I had initiated and asked for this, I like your steer pls of the likelihood of this taking place. Thanks

Was told that things will be confirmed after the 28th....

but let's see the numbers guys.....

I think the title "Marshall & ........" could misleading as some members have the impression that the course is meant for car control in convoy.

btw, who would be the trainer? Are they certified by any body?

More detail on the training module would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, where shall be stay in KL?

nazrie;581915 said:
4174808226_2f578f60b0.jpg

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Marshall & Defensive Driving Course in collaboration with Malaysian Marshalling Community & instructors from PDRM. We will be conducting the said course on:

Date: 11 & 12 December 2010 (Sat & Sun)
Venue : UKM Bangi
Time : 9 am to 5pm

Food and accommodation will be provided.
Convoy to a secret destination to practise lesson of the day.

Minimum pax :20
Maximum pax: 30

Price :

RM700 for Official Members
RM1000 for non members/club guests

Use your own vehicle. ( so keep your shiny rims, go get some 2nd hand rims and put rubber to burn :D )

Hurry ! Hurry ! Sign up!

I believe it is a Marshalling Course with defensive driving thrown in. The MMC and PDRM are the instructors. Venue is UKM, so i believe kita tidur universiti la....

oh boy..I have to pull out..going overseas..sorry prez!

Prez/QD,
Is this proceeding as planned? If not, its time to free up the calendar to undertake other committments. Thanks in advance

Hi everyone, due to the slow response , we could not commit to the Instructors. As such the course will be postponed to a later date. So SSMAN , you may proceed with your other engagement. We might consider in January 2011 over the weekend as well. Will keep you guys updated. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. So, those who still wish to go for the course in addition to those already on the list, the deadline now is 1/1/11 for us to make the arrangements. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom