M5 vs Murcielago, today at Sepang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
-fm-;647561 said:
imagine if the cars hit any motorcyclist in the vicinity...

yes, we will imagine that... but the drivers didn't when they were speeding.

Now, where did I place my sympathy bone..

Was anyone at the scene?, any souvenirs?

My sincere wishes for the victim...speedy recovery.

All accidents are accidents. I tend to feel that if one is driving a supercar, one tend to get more negative comments than one driving an ordinary car. And I think that is unfair.

( My comments are not intended to any of the reply above, just happen to cross my mind due to an earlier conversation. was in singapore and saw a F430 crashed with a Range Rover, both equally bad just like the Lambo in the photos above. just find that tonnes of accidents happen everyday and nobody really cares, BUT just because its a Lambo or Ferrari people tend to be more serious and pass mean comment. )

EuJax;647651 said:
My sincere wishes for the victim...speedy recovery.

All accidents are accidents. I tend to feel that if one is driving a supercar, one tend to get more negative comments than one driving an ordinary car. And I think that is unfair.

( My comments are not intended to any of the reply above, just happen to cross my mind due to an earlier conversation. was in singapore and saw a F430 crashed with a Range Rover, both equally bad just like the Lambo in the photos above. just find that tonnes of accidents happen everyday and nobody really cares, BUT just because its a Lambo or Ferrari people tend to be more serious and pass mean comment. )

agree...lets not be judgemental people...when japanese/korean cars' drivers see bimmers in accident, the ball will hit right back at our face...no? furthermore does anybody here know what really happened? please share, there are lessons to learn here I believe

Reason for mean comment is there are type of people buy "powerful" car and can't handle them. What most people test when buy such car is, how fast can they hit 100kmh @ top speed (This also applicable to economic car buyer with aggressive driver)

Most super car to hyper car accident if you read and find a lot on internet, most accident due to stupidity, and yes, someone actually totaled his car just fresh out of showroom.

Once i cruise "slowly" on way to balik kampung for raya, got this car cucuk me then passed me, i just cruise like usual. Nearly 1 km later, that car on side with other car kemek bumper already.

is this an accident? or self-infliction due to big-headedness. an accident as described by the oxford dictionary is "an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury" well by their irresponsible acts they did stuff and got the result which was rather expected and intentional.

A lot of accidents that happen are due to the driver's ego..either "wah! let's makan this car" or "no respect for my car ah!" & emotions take over..unfortunately emotions & intelligence are inversely proportionate..i.e when emotions go up,intelligence comes down...this happened to me also Kancil cucuk me while driving on NSE some years back, just let him fly off..about 5 mins later same car was turned turtle near divider, driver in middle of road lying motionless, 3 cars in ditch..& the beginning of a super jam as I passed..he was already being attended to by quite a number of people & the occupants of the cars in the ditch was out of their cars already..

Cheers :)

blame it on the video games the current generation grew up with.
And also cars are being made to go faster.. And the higher end cars are faster but quieter and more comfortable, so the sense of speed is deceiving. u can easily cruise beyond the speed limit without realizing it.

Iylia H;647573 said:
yes, we will imagine that... but the drivers didn't when they were speeding.

They got alot of money to buy this kind of super car & to drive the super car. But they use the 2nd head to think how fast tis car can make. And never ever use the 1st head to think of the road safety.

speed doesn't kill, stupidity does.

in this case, luckily no lives were lost.

im also stucked in d jammed after out from GT Sepang that day...
what i notice was.....most of the so cal "supercar owner" goes a bit crazy that day.....their "showoff time" perhaps???
ferrari's , lambo's , porche's , r35's with their modded super loud exhaust...goes pranggsss here n there..
hey...come on. You guys drive an awesome machine...
why should act like mat rempit.....aiyaa malu laaa.....mau tunjuk eksyen kalu...masuk track laa....

Top Bottom