look for PU M5 bumber

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMW5

Club Guest
hi, i planning to look for M5 bumber front and rear.any suggestion where i can buy ? tHANK:

i am also looking for one.... :) hmm...M5 or the M Sport model...decisions decisions decisions..lol

Don't go for fiber la bro for your E39... Would suggest u to find Plastik material sold in the market if you on the budget side. If you want to go for functional side, find the original parts... there's a lot of different...

Just my 2 cents to share. :top:

Isma;257147 said:
Don't go for fiber la bro for your E39... Would suggest u to find Plastik material sold in the market if you on the budget side. If you want to go for functional side, find the original parts... there's a lot of different...

Just my 2 cents to share. :top:

Yes, u get my vote, i wouldnt go for fiber..But difficult to find the PU or used ori one ler nowaday..

wow...fiber one costs 800? so cheap eh...but then again its fiber.....

Anyone checked how much next level will charge for PU?

Anyway, PU i reckon would be way longer lasting than fiber and besides i would reckon there would be a slight difference in terms of looks between PU and fiber...my 2 cents..

Just my opinion la...hope my fellow friend here will not fire me...hehehe....

I have used theva fiber before....for the front bumper for my e36 iS....to my suprise...the quality are actually much more better than i expected.

So if u guys think RM 800 for front and back is cheap.... and worried about the quality....i can assured that...its not that BAD la...hehehe :)

thanks bro..guess its time to go gpay theva a visit,..can I have his address?

johnj;257445 said:
thanks bro..guess its time to go gpay theva a visit,..can I have his address?

Its was behind SS14 Shell Station....u can locate his shop somewhere near middle the parking area...its a open space with a 'pokok' there....

there its where he get his name....theva bawah pokok!! :)

zoakies;257447 said:
Its was behind SS14 Shell Station....u can locate his shop somewhere near middle the parking area...its a open space with a 'pokok' there....

there its where he get his name....theva bawah pokok!! :)

gee..that was fast..thanks bro!!:top:

I'm just gonna pay him a visit first and c if its ok or not..heheheh..havent decided to change just yet..but who knows rite!!!:rock:

Top Bottom