Left Hand Drive E30 M3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
supergripen;533718 said:
Awesome stuff... kudos to those who owns the legendary e30 m3.I remember the late Simon of Obermaier who owned a very nice yellow example,dunno whether it was the real McCoy.

Miss my e30 dearly,thinking of getting another one but dunno if its a good idea.

Wanna see mine? all it needs is a supercharger.....hahaha...:rock:

teejay;533793 said:
Wanna see mine? all it needs is a supercharger.....hahaha...:rock:

Hahah....racun baekkk punya!!

No doubt a very involving car to drive.Used to have an e30..1987 325i coupe,with Racing Dynamic wheels and Hiop exhaust etc etc.

supergripen;533905 said:
Hahah....racun baekkk punya!!

No doubt a very involving car to drive.Used to have an e30..1987 325i coupe,with Racing Dynamic wheels and Hiop exhaust etc etc.

hahaha, time someone else racun you back of your rachunning around......hehehe:rock:

sounds very familiar this car.......not many Hiop exhaust out there, mine is one of them.....:smokin:

teejay;533913 said:
hahaha, time someone else racun you back of your rachunning around......hehehe:rock:

sounds very familiar this car.......not many Hiop exhaust out there, mine is one of them.....:smokin:

Originally my e30 was a 320i auto..swapped the engine for a 2.5 with a manual box,had it port n polished,intake,Hiop exhaust,lowered and original rims changed to Racing Dynamics 5spoke items.Was metallic light brown in colour,Selangor plate.
Car was fettled by EKS Msports over in Sunway those days.Sadly,after 3+years of wonderful ownership,I met with an accident one earlu sunday morning.The front was badly damaged,luckily it didn't affect the engine.Sold it off after repairs,chassis as buggered.Bought an Alfa Romeo 146Ti after that.

But nothing close to ur e30 la... :wink:

jarance;533736 said:
Some recent shot of the berg LHD E30 M3 taken by KC during E30 borak session.

P1060369.JPG

P1060409.JPG

P1060460.JPG

As a matter of curiosity, wonder what is the 'market value', if ever such a term could be used in this context, for such a rare car in M'sia?....

My guess is much more than an ori E36 M3 Evo.:dontknow:

supergripen;534016 said:
Originally my e30 was a 320i auto..swapped the engine for a 2.5 with a manual box,had it port n polished,intake,Hiop exhaust,lowered and original rims changed to Racing Dynamics 5spoke items.Was metallic light brown in colour,Selangor plate.
Car was fettled by EKS Msports over in Sunway those days.Sadly,after 3+years of wonderful ownership,I met with an accident one earlu sunday morning.The front was badly damaged,luckily it didn't affect the engine.Sold it off after repairs,chassis as buggered.Bought an Alfa Romeo 146Ti after that.

But nothing close to ur e30 la... :wink:

No lar, :cool: mine still stock standard 2.5 M50, but i have somethig interesting that will make the compression up to 11.5 if done right......and its NA, something i had never started off doing due to work and time

Car been with me for aout 13 years now , been collecting 'parts' over the years, hence the number of rare parts on the car, not to mention the amount of money i spent on ebay ,customs and shipping over those years.....

rayncc;534023 said:
As a matter of curiosity, wonder what is the 'market value', if ever such a term could be used in this context, for such a rare car in M'sia?....

My guess is much more than an ori E36 M3 Evo.:dontknow:

Market value is what the seller wants to sell it at, with only 4-5 E30 M3s, seeing one in real life is already a big treat..... There is a long que of buyers inline waiting to chance on it......:rock: and this particular one has legendary status with all the good bits in the car

Top Bottom