Left Hand Drive E30 M3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
-berq-;509780 said:
Yeap, that's me. Thanks man. Didn't notice any e30 around Shell that time, were u driving the e46?

Nop, white E32 , parked at the end corner of the stn.......

bro, how do u find driving LHD in RHD country?........bayar tol .......overtaking.....:eek:

fabianyee;509952 said:
that one went from black to red.. hehe... yes no more S14 and it was an EVO 2.5... The previous owner overcooked the engine and in went a M50 3.2...

calvin tan made it into a 3.4, many do not know this.........

AAM;510024 said:
Nop, white E32 , parked at the end corner of the stn.......

bro, how do u find driving LHD in RHD country?........bayar tol .......overtaking.....:eek:

Ic, notice that one also, nice car with big wheels :top:

It's not that hard, i prefer it (like playing daytona at arcade, gear-shifting using right hand :D). Tol using smartag, overtaking easier ONLY on highways, not on B roads. Other than that, same like driving RHD, not that much difference.

eau-rouge;509965 said:
berg..tall n handsome
hahahahah....
ahahhahahahaha
hahahahah

haha siot je, i can be model ma, cume nak tak nak je..:D hahaha

teejay;510029 said:
calvin tan made it into a 3.4, many do not know this.........

never knew bout this

So far the E30 M3s that I know of is the white race-prepped M3 & another white M3 owned by ProMechanix Technical Institute :cool:

16f79788d7a16e40ff0ceaf75306508b.jpg

*taken from autojunctions.com

There's one track M3 which used to be owned by Morac... Seen it once in 1 USJ20 workshop then later in Sunway.. Now donno mana pigi....

fabianyee;510766 said:
There's one track M3 which used to be owned by Morac... Seen it once in 1 USJ20 workshop then later in Sunway.. Now donno mana pigi....

some chopshop must have got it and sold it off for 20k.......each half....:wink:

-berq-;510654 said:
So far the E30 M3s that I know of is the white race-prepped M3 & another white M3 owned by ProMechanix Technical Institute :cool:

16f79788d7a16e40ff0ceaf75306508b.jpg

*taken from autojunctions.com

tak habis habis dengan warna putih tu.......H27 color grey lar......:rock:

E30 M3 ......hot stuff !............any ori RHD plying our roads nowdays ?

No wonder one widebody recently sold within few days advert. in Mudah's,.....dono ori or replica !

.....missed it by 2 days.....no luck !

AAM;510915 said:
E30 M3 ......hot stuff !............any ori RHD plying our roads nowdays ?

No wonder one widebody recently sold within few days advert. in Mudah's,.....dono ori or replica !

.....missed it by 2 days.....no luck !

All the E30 M3 that left the factories are LHD...
The RHD ones are aftermarket conversion....

The E30 M3 was actually produced for race homologation purpose... sales success was not the original intention... That's oso the reason why it's rare now cos its production run were lesser in number compared to the later E36 and E46 M3s....

If u look at the classified in UK mags, the E30 M3s commands more than a used E46 M3... The E30 M3 is the one to keep... Car mags still rate the E30 M3s highly even against the E92 M3...

And E30 M3 has won races everywhere... I've seen it in action in Batu 3 SAMP in the mid 90s. I recalled once in the rain, it beat every car on the track starting from the back... I still remember the driver's name - Leif Norberg... And I just google 'Leif Norberg' and guess what i found: http://www.norberg-motorsport.com/
Must be the same guy....

Another car which was top of its game at the same time in Batu Tiga is the Suzuki Swift GTi... 1.3 liter but whacking the 1.6 Civics... Driver's name was Brian Whillock....

fabianyee;510921 said:
All the E30 M3 that left the factories are LHD...
The RHD ones are aftermarket conversion....

fabian,

thanks for the infos.

aiyo berg... ru trashing it now?.. after last sat n advice from big sifu?....

come over trw k...

i think its his weekend run only.....to get the battery charged.......hahahaaaaaa

There's a E30 M3 halfcut for sale in Mudah for RM10k..anyone care to grab it ? hahaha..

AAM;511550 said:
i think its his weekend run only.....to get the battery charged.......hahahaaaaaa
Yup, now its my weekend drive, before this it was driven once a month or so :driver:

jumpman;512425 said:
There's a E30 M3 halfcut for sale in Mudah for RM10k..anyone care to grab it ? hahaha..
Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but it was sold last week, within a couple of hours after it was posted. Seller never deleted his post :thumpdown:

want the power? .............transplant with 3.0 V8 or 3.0 inline six, cheaper still .......and good enough to get the ger...pan 1JZ to get out of your way !

me?........follow the speed limit, road courtesy is a way of llife.

Awesome stuff... kudos to those who owns the legendary e30 m3.I remember the late Simon of Obermaier who owned a very nice yellow example,dunno whether it was the real McCoy.

Miss my e30 dearly,thinking of getting another one but dunno if its a good idea.

Top Bottom