Left Hand Drive E30 M3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

AAM

Club Guest
Seen a striking red LHD E30 M3 at Shell stn opposite Giant in Kelana Jaya yesterday. Nice, fully kitted wide body with matching wheels n tyres. Look all ori with reg. no. DS xxxx ......At the wheel is a tall n handsome guy on the way to.......Are you here ? :top:

thats one of the ori E30 M3 in this country........owner goes by the nick -berg-

teejay;509336 said:
thats one of the ori E30 M3 in this country........owner goes by the nick -berg-

how many e30 m3 ori wud u say are in Msia now? wud be interesting to know:top:

shaifulo;509361 said:
how many e30 m3 ori wud u say are in Msia now? wud be interesting to know:top:

i think kevster30 has the correct number in one of the post, i cant recall, and these were all LHD, not sure if there are any other private imports, but i do recall from my younger days that one of the royalties having a mint garaged m3 somewhere....

AFAIK, there are 5 genuine e30 M3s in the country. 3units S14B23, 2units S14B25....Four are garage queens, the other gets used regularly.

kevster30;509591 said:
AFAIK, there are 5 genuine e30 M3s in the country. 3units S14B23, 2units S14B25....Four are garage queens, the other gets used regularly.

speak of the devil,.....oppss...."Master" and he shall appear.....:top:

any chance of identifiying the one that is on the road regularly?

Owner would like to remain anonymous, only thing I can reveal is that it is not in Klang Valley.

kevster30;509671 said:
Owner would like to remain anonymous, only thing I can reveal is that it is not in Klang Valley.

Kev, is it the one in perak?

berq,

are you the one i saw filling up at shell stn opp. Giant in Kelana Jaya last Sat. around 4 pm ?

nice car......very rare indeed.

AAM;509745 said:
berq,

are you the one i saw filling up at shell stn opp. Giant in Kelana Jaya last Sat. around 4 pm ?

nice car......very rare indeed.

Yeap, that's me. Thanks man. Didn't notice any e30 around Shell that time, were u driving the e46?

teejay;509755 said:
i like your avatar pix, very chun but the ///M3 even more chun.......:top:

Haha, thats from the collection of hartge "souvenirs" that u passed me last time..:top: hehe

-berq-;509783 said:
Haha, thats from the collection of hartge "souvenirs" that u passed me last time..:top: hehe

keep it alive man, keep it alive.....:top: don't manja the M so much dude.....:sleep:

I recall there was one ori body E30 M3 that was flogged off by Calvin Tan some yearsago. But that one didn't have the S14 anymore but was transplanted with M50.

E28driver;509950 said:
I recall there was one ori body E30 M3 that was flogged off by Calvin Tan some yearsago. But that one didn't have the S14 anymore but was transplanted with M50.

that one went from black to red.. hehe... yes no more S14 and it was an EVO 2.5... The previous owner overcooked the engine and in went a M50 3.2...

AAM;509314 said:
Seen a striking red LHD E30 M3 at Shell stn opposite Giant in Kelana Jaya yesterday. Nice, fully kitted wide body with matching wheels n tyres. Look all ori with reg. no. DS xxxx ......

At the wheel is a tall n handsome guy on the way to.......

Are you here ? :top:

berg..tall n handsome
hahahahah....
ahahhahahahaha
hahahahah

eau-rouge;509965 said:
berg..tall n handsome
hahahahah....
ahahhahahahaha
hahahahah

........and macho........with his jeans and striking red M3.!

a candidate for male........model laar......or cinetron artist !:top::listen::top:

fabianyee;509952 said:
that one went from black to red.. hehe... yes no more S14 and it was an EVO 2.5... The previous owner overcooked the engine and in went a M50 3.2...

was it WBJ xxxx.......seen one in JB.:top:

Top Bottom