Johor TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by zamtresco@Dec 19 2004, 01:01 AM any johorean here? come and have our own TT
finally ur UDM post.... estoril blue???

zam cool looking car... now where is my sun glass.. ekekek... B) wish you all the best in setting the JB TT.. hatge and maverick have already started the penang TT. Our klang TT also start with a small group and now we are meeting every thur... Don't give up even though the starting is slow at first... slow and steady... go for it.

Originally posted by jarance@Dec 18 2004, 09:04 PM zam cool looking car... now where is my sun glass.. ekekek... B) wish you all the best in setting the JB TT.. hatge and maverick have already started the penang TT. Our klang TT also start with a small group and now we are meeting every thur... Don't give up even though the starting is slow at first... slow and steady... go for it.
Hi Zam,good that you're taking some initiative :)way to go Johor TT :)

thanx jarance and mct... i can see a lot of UDM owner here... but im not sure how many forumers here are from JB...I also was made to understand that half cut spare parts here are cheaper than Klang Valley area... So we can help each other in buying those parts needed by our fren over there...so any johorean?

zamtresco, I do travel up north and down south for biz..once a month if time permits. I'll be joining the boys for TT up North on Tue. If schedule allows, I'll probably make a tip down south as well....hope to see you guys then....Probably can bring the fog lights to you too.... :D If not I'll get one of my colleagues to bring it down....he'll be going to Tmn Universiti and town area....hopefully the stock arrives early next week....

hi zam, i'm in pasir gudang.there are several forumers from johor.met tom twice. xtracooljustin is in skudai. bmmad is somewhere downtown jb. hey, there is also vanquish, in jb.there is a group of E30 owners in jb (those who always get together in larkin), but i do not think they are forumers. don't know them, try ask tom, he might know.

Bmmad318i signing in ....so when can we have our first TT session?? Me staying near Tmn Perling area.

i rasa aku boleh join kut... kena tengok plan aku pade masa tu la...but count me in for da mean time! Larkin is ok, cos central a bit... but Skudai will b better kalau-kalau ada member yang all the way from Senai or Kulai n Perlingdate, time and venue : TBA1) Zamtresco 2) xtracooljustin

okay... so when can we have our own first TT? suggest venue,time and day... I'm also new in JB.. i'm from senai

i'm from JB :)but i'll be in KL for some time.. not sure if i could make it for your coming TTs...yeah the guys that are in Larkin's the BMW club in JB... nice guys they are.1) Zamtresco 2) xtracooljustin3) bob 4) enkryan 5) Bmmad318i6) TomP/S: Zam if you don't mind, please change the image in your signature, preferably to a 1 image and 500X150pixels, thanksTom

Got a few places in mind ....1. Danga Bay2. Pro Jet petrol station(Tmn Tampoi Utama)3. 4.5.Any more inputs b4 deciding on a place to meet up.

okay... just let me know when got the place okay... danga bay is quite okay, but not weekend... too crowded i think...

Originally posted by zamtresco@Dec 28 2004, 06:22 PM
weiii... why quiet already? nobody interested ke? alamak...
evely body gone on leave laaa bro zam..... :D

Top Bottom