How to be an Official Member?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
We are still accepting application for new Official Members. Come and join us!

not sure forums are the old school way or still active... upon joining, means we will be ported to whatsapp/telegrams grp chats?

not sure forums are the old school way or still active... upon joining, means we will be ported to whatsapp/telegrams grp chats?
Hi Bro,

the forum has seen lesser traffic nowadays, but still has a wealth of information for reference. yes its still active. yes, once you join, you will be ported to an alternate channel, for easier communication.

Hi Bro,

the forum has seen lesser traffic nowadays, but still has a wealth of information for reference. yes its still active. yes, once you join, you will be ported to an alternate channel, for easier communication.

Oh, you mean we have others X-rated channel. Please invite me..

Hi All, just join and submitted form and payment. Any whatsapp or telegram group to join ?

Alex, yes there is a whatsapp group for official members. Once your application is approved, you will be added to the group.

Welcome to being an official member.

Hi, just submitted my membership form, registration card copy and proof of payment to the club email address. Looking forward to join the club activity if suits my schedule.

Hi, just submitted my membership form, registration card copy and proof of payment to the club email address. Looking forward to join the club activity if suits my schedule.
Hello bro. We have received your application, and currently being processed. Will let u know once your application is approved. Will contact you soonest!!

Hello bro. We have received your application, and currently being processed. Will let u know once your application is approved. Will contact you soonest!!
Thanks bro. Had received a call from one of the committee regarding the application. Was satisfied with the explanation and on my side no issue as the covid-19 threat is real. Just wish to get to get in touch with other BMW owners and get to know the car better. Any club activity can be join later once the pandemic is under control. Anyway, all the best to all members here. #kitajagakita. #keepsafestaysafe

Top Bottom