How to be an Official Member?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi there,

I have submitted my application and payment advice via email.
Looking forward to joining the club.

=)

The post has been updated regularly. Last update was Dec 2016. Should be current

Hi Guys!

Im new here, is this still valid? Highly interested to join and get some tips to maintaining the 320i e90 beauty!

banananic said:
Hi Guys!

Im new here, is this still valid? Highly interested to join and get some tips to maintaining the 320i e90 beauty!
congrats on ur new ride bro. yeah the link n membership info is still valid. or you can PM any of the Committee Members like bro soulfood for more info.

welcome!!

gendong said:
congrats on ur new ride bro. yeah the link n membership info is still valid. or you can PM any of the Committee Members like bro soulfood for more info.

welcome!!
Thank you! I will be contacting one of the committee member for the application. Thank you gendong!

hey guys. I just get a new ride of F30 316i and yeah im a newbies here for the system and maintainance all that. So may i know how to register as one of the official members of BMWCM? Your rapid response is highly appreciated

Regards,

EKMAL HISYAM MOHD NOR

ekmal92 said:
hey guys. I just get a new ride of F30 316i and yeah im a newbies here for the system and maintainance all that. So may i know how to register as one of the official members of BMWCM? Your rapid response is highly appreciated

Regards,

EKMAL HISYAM MOHD NOR
Please PM me your e-mail address thanx

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to this club and so much interested to know more about being a OM here :)

Hope someone can help, thanks a lot! ^^

Our CM in charge is now Gendong, please pm him directly.

thanks

mac

Top Bottom