GT Radial Champiro SX2 Launch and Gymkhana Event

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dzuljazz2001;824573 said:
Registration is officialy closed. All those that had registered will be notified of the "LuckyDraw" venue to pick the two drivers that will be representing BMWCM.

Thank you.

Hi Prez, just got informed that got last minute appointment up north this weekend. Afraid couldn't make it. Please exclude me from the list. Perhaps get another OM to make it to the lucky draw? :)

wingzee;824629 said:
Hi Prez, just got informed that got last minute appointment up north this weekend. Afraid couldn't make it. Please exclude me from the list. Perhaps get another OM to make it to the lucky draw? :)

sure bro ... maybe the next event then ... drive safe :top:

dzuljazz2001;824661 said:
sure bro ... maybe the next event then ... drive safe :top:

Thanks Datuk Prez! Those who going to attend, please do enjoy yourself. :)

934105_586443574709070_1737137877_n.jpg

VERY IMPORTANT!!!! Everyone please read this post, and PRINT OUT the Paddock Parking Pass or SIC will charge you RM 50.00 for entrance on Sunday!!
Even drivers, crews, teams, sponsors, girlfriends, wives, everyone.

http://megalap.com/2013/05/31/rnd-2-pit-allocations-passes-and-layout/

It has been decided at MMZ TT tonight, where the draw has been picked by penghulu of MMZ TT, Irfan80, and our own Alby325i, and which the persons representing the Club in this event shall be B33Mer and XXX.

8903956548_567eabe4fc_c.jpg

8903959428_ff244ffee4_c.jpg

8903345557_cfa561be9e_c.jpg

Wow!!...so lucky ah.. Err so wht now? Wht is the arrangement like?

XXX;825115 said:
Wow!!...so lucky ah.. Err so wht now? Wht is the arrangement like?

Bro id suggest we meetbup somewhere then we go together gether ... what say you?

Ok we meet at bhp near the damansara toll.
The same place we met up for the Renault trackday,
7.30am ok?

The think is this who are we suppose to look for once there?

XXX;825144 said:
Ok we meet at bhp near the damansara toll.
The same place we met up for the Renault trackday,
7.30am ok?

XXX;825146 said:
The think is this who are we suppose to look for once there?

We meet there at 8 am lah ... 7.30 too early hehe.

The contact person shouldnt be a problem ... I know the person.

Bro B33mer and XXX,

Could you guys PM me your full name and IC to be forwarded to the organisers?

Hope you guys enjoy the day tomorrow.

haywire;825166 said:
Bro B33mer and XXX,

Could you guys PM me your full name and IC to be forwarded to the organisers?

Hope you guys enjoy the day tomorrow.

.....Sent!

B33mEr;825164 said:
We meet there at 8 am lah ... 7.30 too early hehe.

The contact person shouldnt be a problem ... I know the person.

........Ok!

jarance;825375 said:
So how was the outcome?

It was great and very fun but unfortunately the gymkhana event was not set up as a competition.

Will post pics tonite.

Firstly I would like to thank the organizers of the launch for extending the invitation to us.
It was not a competition as wht was assumed, but basically it was the Official launch of the new Champiro SX2 by GT Radial which coincided with 2 ongoing events on the same day, The Megalap and GAS (a Gymkhana Series Event). We were given the chance to drive on the Gymkhana course with cars provided by the organizers to have a feel of the tyre's abilities, even from the short drive I could feel tht this tyres had potential, being new, more feedbacks are needed though to find out how good this tyres are eventually on the long run but from the initial test it felt good and it looks good.

All I can say is this, Air Asia's business model is to make flying affordable so tht everyone can fly...and for me, with the Champiro SX2, now everyone can have awesome grippy tyres..Yeeehaaaaa!

The Champiro SX2 unofficial tag line..."Now everyone can sapu corner!" .... :)

Eh no one bought the tires at a discount and stock them up ahh? Can sell to fellow forumers mah. :D

Top Bottom