Grand Opening of Atmosphere Motorsport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
18211_446681002063282_485231125_n.jpg

59358_446680438730005_1534864801_n.jpg

Herbert;789658 said:
wingzee,

As to the price, you need to call Atmoshphere Motorsport and OM gets a discount. So better enrol as OM to get this discount. Jet Clean engine should be done say, twice a year.

No discount after launching promo, not even for official member :burnout: I paid RM330 awhile ago

img2012121701142.jpg

anaksarawak;790560 said:
No discount after launching promo, not even for official member :burnout: I paid RM330 awhile ago

Wah....u go there quiet quiet ah.......:burnout:

anaksarawak;790560 said:

Discount for OM has yet to be finalised as Atmosphere Motorsport (AM) is expecting reply from Liqui Moly most likely last week of Dec.

BTW, any feel/improvement to the engine?

Peter on behalf of the owner, thanks for posting last Sunday's second prize in the 4 digit draw. Now the owner have plenty of spare $$$$$$$$ to do up his car :)

Herbert;790576 said:
Discount for OM has yet to be finalised as Atmosphere Motorsport (AM) is expecting reply from Liqui Moly most likely last week of Dec.

BTW, any feel/improvement to the engine?

The result is amazing!! I can feel my engine is smoother, it even sound better plus feel fresh! Hope I can get free engine flush! Hhhaha

gendong;790574 said:
Wah....u go there quiet quiet ah.......:burnout:

After the durian drive, can't hold my temptation plus they do give a good wash for my car which I need very much!

anaksarawak;790605 said:
It might seem expensive but this is the best maintenance ever for my baby

Cost less than an oil change for a 6 potter mah. Mana ada expensive? :D

Liqui Moly is definitely the way to go. It's relatively affordable and the performance is observed almost immediately. I use it for my diesel and petrol cars. Just bought the proline engine flush, now waiting to test.

Ceratec is defInitely a must for extra protection and performance, 165.00 well spent. Have not tried the decarbonizing though..

This was my first time using Liqui Moly, and this was what I had:

1) Pro-line Engine Flush
2) Engine oil service with 7 liters of Top Tec 4100 5W40
3) Ceratec
4) Jet clean tronic

Immediately I noticed that the engine runs smoother, quieter (except for my performance exhaust), and fuel efficient. I dare say it was a nicer drive than when I first got the car 2 and a half years ago.

Highly recommend Liqui Moly. Just give it a shot, I'm sure you will like 'em.

Bro Fadhlan, can you compare your FC before and after the Jet thingie?

udm68;790591 said:
Peter on behalf of the owner, thanks for posting last Sunday's second prize in the 4 digit draw. Now the owner have plenty of spare $$$$$$$$ to do up his car :)

UDM68, do we get a share on his winnings?

Fadhlan;790640 said:
This was my first time using Liqui Moly, and this was what I had:

1) Pro-line Engine Flush
2) Engine oil service with 7 liters of Top Tec 4100 5W40
3) Ceratec
4) Jet clean tronic

Immediately I noticed that the engine runs smoother, quieter (except for my performance exhaust), and fuel efficient. I dare say it was a nicer drive than when I first got the car 2 and a half years ago.

Highly recommend Liqui Moly. Just give it a shot, I'm sure you will like 'em.

Bro Fadhlan, what's the RM damage for the treatment? Interested to do it as well. Thanks.
Amin

An update today my fuel tank is at 3/4 mark at 8pm after traveled for 190km 4 hours of city driving its now at 1/2 tank mark! That's a huge improvement in FC after Jet Clean.

anaksarawak;790876 said:
An update today my fuel tank is at 3/4 mark at 8pm after traveled for 190km 4 hours of city driving its now at 1/2 tank mark! That's a huge improvement in FC after Jet Clean.

The Racun is strong in this one ... ; )

Fellas,

Atmosphere will provide a special offer to BMWCM starting from 1st Jan 2013. Once the CMs have reviewed the offer and find it attractive, we will post it for the benefit of all Official Members.

So to all you fellas and gals who are not OMs yet, now is the time to follow the footsteps of AmoiSky and Benhschoy and submit your applications to fadhlan@gmail.com.

Fadhlan;792442 said:
Fellas,

Atmosphere will provide a special offer to BMWCM starting from 1st Jan 2013. Once the CMs have reviewed the offer and find it attractive, we will post it for the benefit of all Official Members.

So to all you fellas and gals who are not OMs yet, now is the time to follow the footsteps of AmoiSky and Benhschoy and submit your applications to fadhlan@gmail.com.

Hooray...! I wait until after 1st January 2013 to Jet Clean my other rides.
Ooops...gotta renew my 2013 membership first hor...before getting my other rides Jet Cleaned.

Top Bottom