FOC- Invitation to KL Tower with Makan! Metalbutt Challenge Flag off

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

nazrie

Club Guest
In conjunction with the first ever Metalbutt Endurance Challenge South East Asia , You are all cordially invited to KL Tower on 26 th November & 27 November 2010 from 7pm onwards for free makan (sponsored by Restoran Syed courtesy of Dato' Syed Jamarul) and also free entry to go up KL Tower (compliments of Menara Kuala Lumpur). So here is your chance to bring your family to KL Tower during this school holiday season. Maybe your kids have not gone up there. Now here is your chance , with compliments of BMW CLUB MALAYSIA. For identification purposes, please put you name in the list here:http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?p=580194#post580194I will give you car stickers , for u to claim FREE entry tickets to the tower from the organiser. So, come all... the official flag off of the endurance is at 10 pm...(of course I am in front laaa :D )

Had a chance to catch up with Mr Prez with his missus plus his BIL during their pre run for the metalbutt challange at Kerteh this morning and went for a late breakfast sommore (no more roti chanai lo)…..

One word to describe them…..sweet couple yang GILA MOTOR!!! Sick they maybe but they luv it...and there aint no cure. BRAVO!

and wwwooooowww received my starter pack, hand delivered by Mr Prez. (thanks) ,thanks to AB too.

All the best for the coming 26/11 MbC, do enjoy ur ride and safe journey. insyaALLAH

choq@PAKA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom